How do I send a marriage proposal to a girl on gag?

I'm in love with her, i followed her but she never followed me back. is it a sign that she doesn't like me? I feel jealous when she tags other guys on gag but always ignores me. She is extremely nice to everyone here and i have deeeeep fellings for her.

don't report this. i never harassed her. i just love her

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 12

• Well.. If she's already ignoring you, what makes you think that she'd treat a marriage proposal from you any differently?

• She doesn't want you, likely never will. Please, stop being a creepy mother fucker, women tend to be quite turned off by that.

• I'm not being creepy. crystal is undoubtedly the most beautiful women i have ever seen. i want to get to know her better.

• Seeing a beautiful woman on the internet does not equal love, it equals infatuation. If you are literally creating questions about it, that is SUPER creepy. If a girl ignores you, doesn't show signs of wanting you, you've never met her, and you wanna propose over the internet, I hate to sound like a fucker, but you're pretty fucking creepy.

Please, leave this girl alone.

• I wouldn't call what you're feeling as deep feelings. You don't even know this person. It's actually called extreme infatuation and we all get it from time to time. Take a break from GAG for a few days. Go pursue a hobby or something.

• i can't go a day without reading what she has to say.

• Addiction does not mean love. Like I said, INFATUATION. Go find a hobby away from your computer/phone.

• You don't, especially if you two aren't dating.

• Hahaha a marriage proposal to someone who hasn't even followed you back and ignores you? How could that possibly go wrong... lol

Dude... don't be a fucking creep!

• Its me i know you love me!

• Mmmm maybe you should talk to her before proposing xD you're setting yourself to failure this way !!!

• Do not do that Lmfaooo

• i can't go a day without reading what she has to say. i can't go a day without seeing her gorgeous smile.

• Oh man.. Lost for words tbh. OP is a lost cause.. I got some bad new for you boyo.. she will leave your ass if you tell her that.

• Dude, are you being serious?

• I don't think it's love though.
      It's infatuation.
      Marriage is a big deal.

• There have been people who have met on here and gotten married/had sex. It's certainly possible, and with it being free, it's much more likely than things like jdate etc..

• Lol a marriage proposal isn't going to get you anywhere and I hope for your sake you're just trolling because the future don't look too bright for you

• she's a he.

• Um, you don't.

What Guys Said 19

• Don't do it. You'll probably scare her. Be rational, we don't even know each other yet. Start talking to her first, tell her what you feel and stuff like that. Marriage is a big step and should be taken carefully. I don't think that there's a high chance of her accepting your proposal if you don't even know each other yet.

• Just do it. Be brave. I met all of my wives on here.

• I don't understand how you can be in love with someone you never even met. It sounds like she doesn't even know you exist, how can you ask her to marry you? You need to talk to her and see what happens but don't expect much and don't harass her. She could possibly not even be who you think she is. She could be a 50 year old weirdo man.

• Okay first off... chill with the marriage proposal, you should just talk to her like a normal person and grow a friendship out of that. Your way will only make you seem desperate.

• Hahaha😂😂😂😂😂 where do you come from

@rgb008 maybe this is the Indian that wants to Mary you

• C'mon, man! Like everyone said, what you're feeling is infatuation, not love. Besides, @sparkly-crystal turned you down. You should've known when she didn't follow you back.

• Thanks, BeerFarts. I hope he gets the message

• "You should've known when she didn't follow you back."
      baha that made my day dude... so matter-of-fact.

you'll make an awesome dad to a 6-year-old someday.
      "no, you should've known to pick up the *other* side of the knife... yeah, the not-sharp-metal side"

meanwhile i'm over here imagining gwen stefani singing "ain't no follaback girl"
      (lesson: parenthood does not impart extra seriousness/"maturity")

• @redeyemindtricks, thanks! That means a lot coming from you :)

• Lmao this is serious? A marriage proposal before you've even talk to this chick? 😂😂😂😂😂

• You really think she'd accept the marriage proposal when she doesn't follow you or talk to you lol? I wouldn't flirt with a girl on this site, let alone send a marriage proposal. This isn't a dating website and girls will be creeped out.

• i think we are meant to be together.

• Lmfaooo how bout u go get laid nerd baha

• i only want her. nobody else brah.

• @ConsultantIsBack loving someone is not a crime.

• @ConsultantIsBack get em Loi, grab his hands

• LoL I wouldn't reconmend it.

• Not sure if serious or just trolling, but either way question reported.

• don't report this. i never harassed her. i just love her.. most ardently

• Just copy the police into your email, trust me that's the key to modern proposals! lol

• You don't.

• That's some fine trollin' right there, son.

• Uh, no if she doesn't follow you, she may not even know you exist

• she does but she is afraid to admit we are a thing

• No, she probably doesn't like you,
      Honestly you are souding kinda stalkerish

• It takes all kinds. Some things never change.

• How on earth you wanna do this and you never spoke to her?
    Blind marriage?

• Don't start with a marriage proposal.

• A marriage proposal to a girl you've never even met, let alone talked to in person? LMAFO

Well, I think this picture really sums it up quite nicely, because you're a fucking creep and a stalker

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/59125014.jpg

(how the hell is this "question" still up?)