Why do girly looked pretty/beautiful boys are hated/bullied sometimes?

Updates:
--------------------------------
-------------------------------

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Girl

• It's the nature of society. If someone doesn't fit the social norm, they kind of automatically become a target for hate. Sad really. People need to grow the fuck up.

0|0
    0|0
    • umm, its not about unfitting social norm. There are lots of muscular guy who are unnecessarily big. Nobody will tease them. But lots of pretty boy, who are really stunning and pleasant to look. But people will tease them as gay/girly.

• Social norms as in guys are supposed to be masculine and girls are supposed to be feminine. That's what I meant.

• Thanks for the MHO

Most Helpful Guy

• Because "femininity is bad", according to those whose only source of confidence stems from their idea of "being masculine".

0|0
    0|0
    • But also girls bully them.

• Ah they also adhere to the same sexist standard but just for the sake of being an asshole

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Because people consider it too weird when someone not only goes out of standard gender specific ways of thinking, but goes the exact opposite way. An overly muscular guy is still seen as manly whereas there's nothing manly about a femboy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because they're girly looked...

0|0
    0|0
    • They are girly that doesn't mean they are girl or behave like a girl. Instead they have some pleasant feature which is in competitive scale of women.

• Yeah, I know, but people judge looks, so I think that it's understandable (not justifiable).