Is it rare to find an assertive alpha male in this day and age?

Someone manly in other words?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• I'm The Omega Man, myself:

www.youtube.com/watch

The night came down, jungle sounds were in my ears
    City screams are all I've heard in twenty years
    The razor's edge of night, it cuts into my sleep
    I sit upon the edge now
    Shall I make that leap?

I'm the omegaman
    I'm the omegaman

The sky's alive with turned on television sets
    I walk the streets and seek another vision yet
    The echo makes me turn to see that last frontier
    The edge of time closes down as I disappear

I'm the omegaman
    I'm the omegaman
    I'm the omegaman
    I'm the omegaman
    Always talking to myself
    Oh!

The time that's best is when surroundings fade away
    The presense of another world comes close to me
    It's time for me to throw away this paper knife
    I'm not alone in reaching for a perfect life

I'm the omegaman
    I'm the omegaman
    I'm the omegaman
    I'm the omegaman

I'm so tired
    Of the omegaman

• our society of engineers and interovert computer guys with lack of manl father figurs has created issues. I'm assertive now, but wouldn't say I'm real alpha.. I have to have my energy up to be it, and I'm not like that all the time. I'd say yes... the ones you see are players probably.

I have seen a few, but rare.

• Why is engineer synonymous with introverted nerd? I'm going into my 3rd year and a lot of us aren't like that.

• On the contrary, most players actively work on being players. A real alpha doesn't need to. Also, engineers & computer guys? Where'd you get that?

• @AssJacket I made a firestorm. ok, your right, those are generalizations. It is really about emotional maturity of the male, I'm projecting what I've seen of so many computer guys (especially Unix dudes) and people I've worked with. But one of the alpha males I'd say is definitely alpha was a computer guy. So, what I said doesn't 100% apply, maybe 50%?
      But I do think there is an element of right brain development that men need to be emotionally avialable and what we teach so much in these professions is left brain (math, logic, etc..). I question/suspect that creates a deficiency in a lot of men. Women need emotional connection.

Heck, I don't know, this one is too big for me to tackle in generalities... I digress. I think there are assertive males out there, the ones I know have to be built up.

The Players are assertive and can look like alpha males, maybe they really are, or just playing. they have the attributes, but I think of alpha male as a more rare thing anyway. true dominanc

• The pussification is strong within our generation. Lack of testosterone and radical feminism telling men that we can't sexualize women anymore. Women acting like men and men acting like women. it's a fcked up world today.

• Blaming things on feminism is a bitch move, too, though. That's about women, not men. The problem is women changed their identity and we didn't. We gotta own that, quit whining, and step up on this.

• Yeah, true. I know you didn't mean it like this, but I get tired of hearing dudes talk about how men can't be men because of feminism. It's a bull$hit excuse dudes use to avoid scary things, like women.

• @AssJacket Yeah I'm not trying to say that to rationalize anything. I'm just saying it a response of weak men

• Its definitely rare. Many guys are plain and simply faggots these days. Not a surprise though because "hurr durr everyone is equal" and a lack of male role-models, etc.

• Advice from the short bus section of the audience, right here.

• Yes, because the globalist controlled school system and media do their utmost to brainwash young Western men to be feminised pussies.

• Honestly the whole alpha thing is stupid back when men were actually manly and men they were known simply as men, not alpha's not beta's or any of this nonsense.

• Well you kinda punched in your own face with the whole feminism thing.

• I don't think so, but there are a lot of dudes walking around that'll have you believe they're alpha.

• Honestly I'd rather have an assertive alpha woman myself

• Lmfaoo

• Yes there are, it's not rare.

• Depends on how you define assertive.

• nope, im here

• I suggest you try in the woods, there are plenty of them there

• Go date a fuck boy

• Not at all. Finding a completely straight one who actually wants you could be a challenge though.

• This concept of alpha male is totally BS. Its a concept for animals not for human.

• ya, "alpha male" thats just another term used for "player" or "womanizer"

• No just don't expect them to be doing much with their lives besides acting alpha at bars/clubs/house parties filled with people all at least 5 years younger on Friday nights.

What Girls Said 5