Why does my friend keep criticizing my art in such a rude way?

So I have only one friend and we both like to compete with our drawings and sometimes she draws better than me so I try to copy her art style but when I draw something and show it to her she criticizes it by saying "Ew! Why are her arms so long?" Or "Ew wtf is wrong with her eyes?" I think it would be better if she said it in a nicer way. And sometimes when I show her a drawing she sometimes asks if she can add something to it then she draws a mustache or unibrow on it and laughs at it and hands it back to me. Once she even tore my drawing in half and thought it was funny but I dont know if that's what friends normally do and I didn't want to get angry because I'm pretty sure that would be overreacting. Is it normal for friends to behave like this?
On a different topic she once pranked me by saying I had acne all over my face and then she took me to the bathroom and applied sunscreen on my face and laughed her ass of in front of a bunch of girls. I'm sure this was just a prank though.
(She's my only friend and that's why I lack social skills and experience with other people.)

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• She sounds terrible. She's not a friend. Friends are nice to each other and supportive. She's mean and belittles you and tears down your accomplishments. It is not normal and you need to find someone better. I'm sure your artwork is actually fantastic, join an art club or something and find other people you can share your passion with. You'll become friends with them quickly.

What Guys Said 2

• Because they aren't your friend.

• Nice friend... would you do that to her? Why not? There you are...

What Girls Said 3

• A couple of things,
    Don't copy a style of someone like her. Develop your own instead.
    She seems pretty bitchy to me, and kinda taking the piss outta you.
    Even though it might be true what she's saying, she could say it in a nicer way. You're just not the person that gets to decide if she does, so if it's bothering you you gotta let go.

• Maybe you aren't a great artist. It's hard to tell without examples.

She sounds like a complete bitch though. Even if it looks bad, she shouldn't laugh at you or tear it up.

• That's not normal. She's definitely not acting like a friend, more so a tormenting arse. You would be better off with no friends than with one who treats you like crap.