How do I stop longing for love?

It's been so long that at this point I'm actually really depressed. I think about falling in love all day and feel like it's never going to happen. What can I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• You don't, in fact you never will. The chemicals in your brain that make you feel good can cause withdrawal symptom like the sadness someone feels after a break up. Physical activity, social interactions and hobbies are ways to produce those chemicals your brain is seeking. Obviously the ones you get from intimate closeness is different but something is better than nothing.

What Guys Said 5

• Just realax and let yourself off the hook for being single. That will help with the depression. After that just go be social hang with your freinds join a club get a hobby and somewhere you will find a guy that you like. The more you focus on it and want it the more it will be harder to find. If your talking with a guy and he flirts most likely your mind with make itself panic right now. All it wants is love but love takes time to accumulate with someone. If you want instant love I highly suggest that you read the bible. John 3:16 www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John+3%3A16
    1 John 4:16English Standard Version (ESV)
    16 So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him.

• focus on yourself think of something you might like to do or achieve set goals for yourself and stay focused and maybe you might meet someone you can fall in love with along the way

• What to do? Start crushing !

• Thats like 95% of chicks baha why so desperate

• I have same problem. I play pc games and study to forget it.

What Girls Said 3

• We all crave to feel loved by someone, and give our love to a person who cares about us too.

There's no better feeling than being loved and wanted. It completes you. So it's natural to lose hope and become disheartened when you can't have the one thing that'll enrich your life.

. Just try to concentrate on other aspects of your life. Try not to allow the lack of love to consume you. That'll prevent you enjoying your life now.

Love happens at the most unexpected place , at time when you least expect it to happen.

• Love usually happens when you least expect it. The more you focus on it, the more obsessed you'll be and that is unhealthy. Instead try to focus on yourself. You already have the love you need right now and that is called self love. Romance will happen when the time is right for you but till then, be the woman you want a man to fall in love with.

• :( try and keep yourself busy as much as possible