Have you ever been arrest before?

If so, tell us for what

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, assult and 3 degree domestic battery. My ex got mad when I finally fought back.. The assult charge was for fighting with a friend.

Most Helpful Guy

• In 12th grade in high school me and a buddy where going to ditch school and go to the movies. So he decided to jump the fence first and got over, when I started climbing the fence and get to the top of this 10 feet fence my buddy tell me '' shit it the five 0 bro'' and I looked down the road and spotted the police car speeding down the street. Stupidly I started to climb down and the cop is just staring at me shaking his head from side to side. I've never felt so stupid as this was the first time getting a ticket for cutting schoo. I shit brick as they called both are parents to tell them of are wrong doing. That day I went home an hour late to meet my fate! True story

What Girls Said 17

• No, I have not been arrested before.

• Nope, never.

• Nope. im well behaved.

• Nope and I hope I don't.

• lol no my parents would kill me xD

• Yes, my brothers and I pranked our childhood friend who Is now a sheriff and he arrested us. I started fake crying and he let me go after an hour Lol.

• Omg no. I wouldn't survive in prison

• no I have not been arrested although handcuffs are a turn on

• nope

• No never !

• NO and I certainly hope never to be.

• Nah, I'm a good girl 😛😇

• Yes it was for an unpaid traffic ticket.

• Never

• Almost. For speeding and drifting in at the main street. Cried a little bit. He let me go :)

• what a retarded cop

• sure. women have too much social power, but men too retarded to buy into their power.

• Lol so much shade!

• My brothers friend handcuffed me and made me try to get out of them but no never arrested

• A few times, in my younger days haha. Fighting, robbery, shoplifting. The fighting ones were justified I think, the others I regret very much.

What Guys Said 12

• Several times when I was younger. Now I only want to overthrow the government. I didn't used to be such a good boy. :P

• No, but I have been questioned by police numerous times for recording videos of trains. Just showed them proof from the website of the transit authority that it was legal and I wasn't bothering anyone. And that's it. No problem.

• i was walking past the corner store when i was 18 and some dude apparently got robbed there and i just "happen" to look like the dude who mugged him. Officers only heard black. i even saw the dude getting arrested later the day. almost getting arrested by racist cops 1 being black and the other being white is some bullshit especially when iv never broken a crime in my life.

• Everyone has broken a law or two before

• sodomy is a law in florida but its not enforced really. But ya i dont i only fight when im defending my self from someone who hits first and i dont even j-walk

• Wow I didn't know that...

• twice as a juvenile.. first was getting in a fight and the second was stealing my older sisters car at 15 without a license.. I picked up my girlfriend and got pulled over for a broken tail light lmao I wasn't very smart about it

• I've never been arrested.

• I've never even gotten a speeding ticket.

• nope, never. and i hope i never get arrested.

• No. I try not to have any run ins with the law.

• Driving while sexy

• Nope and I never will be

• No... have you?

• Nope