Do you think the majority of people are psychos deep down?

No one acts like a psycho on the surface most of the time...

But do you think most people are psychos right below the surface?

Or is it just a select few?

Reason I'm asking is because I know I am... And I'm wondering if everyone else is the same...

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that deep down inside everyone just wants to think that they only matter. That they only exist and that everyone else should only exist to make them happy. In other words, everyone deep down inside is self centered and selfish. Some people have found ways to become more about others and love others through religion. I have found it works for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• No, most people are homoeconomicus deep down. It's another world for pragmatist or the economist within you.

Everyday you make decisions. Get out of bed, have a meal, go to work, etc. Every time you have to make a decision about something over something else, you are engaged in what economists called costs and benefits analysis. Not all analyses are equal, correct or have the same scale but they tend to be consistent unless you are crazy.

What you really think doesn't matter, what you ultimately decided to do matters a lot more.

What Girls Said 8

• Psychos are too egotistical /arrogant to admit or accept what they truly are 😂

I believe there's a lot more Sociopaths and Psychopaths in the world than we realise.

There's also a lot of people who are very manipulative and can't be trusted, but they aren't necessarily psychos.

• Fun fact: opposed to common belief only 1% of the general population are psychopaths.

If you go to a prison however, you're much more likely to find a psychopath because 15-25% of inmates are actually psychopaths.

• But some of them get released...

• And some of them don't even get arrested in the first place.

• Definitely not. That honestly sounds like something a psychopath would make up to make him or herself feel better and less alone in the fact that they are highly abnormal.

• Sounds like that could be me...

• Definitely not I have a deep amount of sympathy for people even total strangers.
    But yes say all people are psychos whatever you can to make you feel better about yourself.

• I was ASKING... Not saying...

• psycho how? i think im pretty odd but not serial killer level.

• We all have a bit of psycho in us.

• I definitely am, I'm not sweet or innocent like some people think so. I'm a rude, crazy and butter bitch along with psycho when needed.

• What do you do that's psycho?

• scream when things aren't going my way, usually throw things against the wall. the other day I broke a house phone because I got so mad!!

• You are not your thoughts, you probably won't call yourself a psycho once u understand this.

What Guys Said 12

• define psycho...

• Can go crazy any second...

• I did a MyTake... It's nothing special...

• I can't see wh oyou are so don't know how to find it, can you friend me, so I can friend you then message me the mytake... or provide me the title.

• "The Lucifer Effect" by Philip Zimbardo posits that everyone has the potential to be a monster given the right (or wrong) external factors.

• A number of people are psychotic. The majority? No.

• Dude totally

• Well... maby not "psycho". But I do think everyone is at least a weirdo/freak or something in that category somewhere inside of them. (Whether they show it or not.)

• No but I think most blue anons are psycho tbh.

• Freud thinks people are, ever heard about 'Es, Ich and Uber-ich''. Plato also had some things like that. And in a certain way I can imagine...

• Was than an answer? Like in plain English?

• That's very outdated...

Doesn't apply to current understanding...

• Philosophy... tell me how this is outdated...

• No. Most people are rather decent.

• Meh depends on their personality

• Umm, no!

• As in "enduring antisocial behavior, diminished empathy and remorse, and disinhibited or bold behavior".

No. Everyone has a balance between caring and the capability of acting without empathy in some situations, otherwise unscrupulous people or enemies would take advantage of us but most people are generally empathetic.

• Until you are tested you will never know I know I'm am

• How do you know you are?

And can you really get "tested," for psycho?