If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be , and where would you put it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have a lotus flower right beneath my neck, sort of between my shoulder blades. Got it some month back. Its sort of a family crest cause everyone in my family has one of a lotus flower. Anyways, can look odd in this angle lol I don't know, I like it so much better irl than picture. o_o
    http://i.imgur.com/5XsI3wR.jpg
    Been wanting to get more though, but Im waiting a bit longer so I don't go ham on tattoos all in one year and then wish I hadn't lol.

What Guys Said 21

• I have considered getting this, it's a Ta Moko or as most of you know a Maori tattoo. My grandad was Maori so I could legimately wear one although it would mean having to learn and embrace the entire culture.
    www.cuded.com/.../13-Maori-Tattoo.jpg
    It also absolutely canes, so maybe i'm just too much of a wimp to deserve it lol.

• Probably a wolf like this on my chest right below my left shoulder.

www.galleryoftattoosnow.com/.../wolf-tattoo.jpg

• I'd have my daughter's pic on one side of my chest and my girl's on the other side <3 :D

• Ooh! This is a good one, I've been thinking about getting one lately. Still uncertain what to do though. I'd only consider something that would mean a lot to me, probably one of the following:

הי (Chai) - Is Hebrew for 'life', 'living' or 'alive'.

Je maintiendrai - The Dutch national motto, meaning 'I will uphold' promising to uphold the integrity and independence of the Netherlands.

גם זה יעבור (Gam ze ja'avor) - Hebrew for 'This too shall pass' referring to as well the great as the bad times in life.

אמור מעט ועשה הרבה (Emor me'at ve'aseh harde) - Another Hebrew phrase saying 'Say little, do much', this one symbolises my personality. Not the most talkative guy, but sure one that get things done.

• I once had the idea to tattoo of a wedding band on my finger. Cause I was in a business where you could wear your ring "at work" so I thought it would be a good idea.

• On my penis. It would say,

"Hello, welcome to my bedroom. I hope you have a pleasant stay"

• Nothing and nowhere.

• You know how on the side of your index finger there are two lines? In the middle I wouldn't mind getting a small aquarius symbol in between the lines.

• "Strength & Patience" and on the small of my neck.

• Alrdy got two tattoos.. Working on getting them removed so I can compete

• I really like tattoos
    I want some on my left chest and left arm
    And one on my upper back

• I'd get a rocket tattoo on my dick, that way when I get erect, I can say, "We have liftoff!"

• Probably my arm if anywhere.

• Lol i have 4.. I have a dragon, a Celtic sun, something from Trek, and Foamy the squirrel.

• Good question, maybe something on my upper arm, what about you?

• i would have it on my D and it would be a rocket :D

• I have already a Cross on my inner wrist and think about another one. Maybe a verse from the bible or something Like that and on my arm i think

• I have brarbed wire on forearm, football on lower butt and Ima get "54" on my shoulder

• I'd get "Sic parvis magna" on my arm.
    Or I'd get "made in Holland" on the bottom of my foot XD

• The words " your name" on my bottom

• Maybe Chinese symbols on your shoulder with some special meaning

What Girls Said 16

• I think I want something ancient history related... I really like dotwork tattoos and I think a dotwork tattoo of a Greek amphora would look super cool... I like the idea of having a grape vine curl down over my shoulder and my arm too for Dionysus but I'm not sure I could sit for that and it may look awkward. I think the original Greek for 'know thyself' or 'sing, o muse' would be kinda cool too :)

• Hmmm probably this but try to get a color that matches which tri-force I mean. :D
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...defeda4a5b.jpg

• I thought about getting paw prints up my arm with my future children's names on them.

• 1|0
  • I put it on my face an apple! So nobody forgets I am queen!

• sexy underboob
    www.theluxuryspot.com/.../...10-at-12.08.26-PM.png
    not this but the same style

• I'd get one in capital pink letters that says "Daddy's Little Girl" in comic sans right on my forehead

• Quarter sleeve boondock saints theme.

• I would never get a tattoo

• A mermaid hugging a sea dragon on my back

A bleeding and bandaged teal heart tattoo that says "LOVE NOT TIME HEALS ALL WOUNDS" on the bandages on my heart <3

And maybe a pink ribbon on my boob :P

• No idea but I want something for my strength love of music and maybe disney lol. I've thought of emo cheerleader cartoon lol

• a pencil around my wrist, cause I'm an artist.
    (RHYMED!)

• A picture of the solar system, with white ink dots in the background for stars, on my wrist

• I always wanted a butterfly on my neck.

• I would never get a tattoo 😒

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more