I have trouble accepting gifts. Does anybody else have the same problem?

I feel that people should not *have to* give me a gift or spend time doing it. It is not necessary for my friendship. I know they *want* to give me a gift, but I find it hard to genuinely enjoy the experience. I am truly a giver, not a taker.

Most Helpful Guy

• Ohh crystal not everyone is as nice and kind as you are. People like you are scarce very scarce.

What Guys Said 1

• No, If you want to give me a gift I'm not gonna stop ya, I like free shit, I want more gifts I'm not an egotist but not lacking in confidence and don't think I'm not worthy. If they're gonna waste money I might as well benefit.

• I know my value and worth hun, u don't need to worry about it lol.

• just take the fucking gift then my faggot friend never takes a gift I give and I just want to smash it round his head after arguing and wishing I never bothered.

What Girls Said 2

• I know some people dont like to receive gifts because that person believe he/she does not deserve it or is not necessary, but sometimes people give gifts for appreciation and I dont see anything wrong on that.

• I do.