If you found out today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?

so you just found out that today is your last day alive, what will you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just with family. I don't need to do anything wild kr extreme

Most Helpful Guy

• Eat and pray

What Girls Said 11

• One day is not enough time! So many people I'd want to meet from here!

I'd spend a few hours with my mom, brother, and best girl friend.

Then, go down and spend my last hours with my sister. She's my favorite sibling and she knows it.

She's always been there for me <3

• Well, I would definitely redo that position my boyfriend and I did in round two.

I would eat my favorite foods.

I would pet my animals goodbye and spoil them in treats.

I would set everything right with my family and create a will.

I would not watch a movie.

I would take a bubble bath with my boyfriend in a big tub.

I would dance and sing my heart out.

• Robbing a bank!

• Go to Disney one more time. Try and go to all of the parks except for Animal Kingdom. Then I would go see two of my favorite bands perform (or seek them out just to talk to them) and tell them that they've made my life worth living. Then probably fuck someone and spend the rest of the day eating applesauce, pizza, and raspberries.

• What I usually do, watching netflix while masturbating and crying.

• That was a joke but on a serious note I'd probably just try to get high as shit and fuck anyone I could. Mainly girls.

• I would get high and wasted as fuck. Till I black out and let death take me whilst I'm shitfaced and unable to feel pain.

• Max out the credit card to go to to Disney world. Lol. No but seriously I'd spend as much time as I could with my mom and my kitten sim. I'd try to have as much fun as I could.

• Get super high, fuck my boyfriend and eat all of the food I could

• I will fuck a hooker, because I never fuck a hooker before. Also eat all of my favorite foods.

• I would move to Japan

• Eating at all my favorite restaurants with my family then going off to the animal shelter to adopt the 3 dogs and one cat I've always wanted. Then I'd probably tell the guy I probably have no chance with that I willy like him.

What Guys Said 9

• I would spend it pampering my wife. She has been so good to me for the last 18 years. After I am gone I want her last memories of me to be happy in the knowing how much I love her. And hopefully she will not be as sad at my passing

• I'd spend my last days on earth building a space ship to take me to the moon, so I can sit back and relax as earth is destroyed by a giant asteroid.
    vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• Celebrate wiith my family for knowing I'm finally receiving the blessing of getting off this fucked earth and away from most people. I'd miss my family and dogs though.

• asking all the girls i find attractive for sex and probably go to a hooker if there´s no sex to be had elsewhere xD i did not have enough sex in my life so if it was my last day, this is what i want to be doing.

• Tell my family I love them,
    Text my best friend my google password and tell him he has first dibs on finishing my writing.
    DELETE ALL MY DOWNLOADSN AND CLEAR THE PORN.
    Lay down and die

• i would marry my boyfriend would have as much sex with him as possible and i would eat all of my favorite foods and cuddle with him watching a movie.

• I will clean my browser's history

• Then have a giant sandwich of Shawrma ☺nothing special

• Sodomy... Fun

• I would hang out with my girlfriend and watch classic rock videos.