Does anyone else have entomophobia, arachnophobia and chilopodophobia (fear of Insects, spiders, centipedes and millipedes)?

I've always been afraid of them, I felt like I saw a ghost when a moth got in my house. Just thinking about insects gives me chills. You can already imagine how I felt when I saw the "navel bug" scene in the Matrix, does anyone else have the same phobias?

• Yes
  • No
  • Only certain ones

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Deep disgust and hated of millipedes. I wish they were extinct.

• ikr, they are proof god doesn't exist. FUckin creatures of the devil

• @idkwtftoputhere Vile things. I can't even stomp them because I'm disgusted by how much goo would come out.

What Girls Said 12

• No, I just don't like some of them near me. I've held millipedes and tarantulas in animal bio though, and I thought they were actually pretty cool if you can get past the ick factor.

• not really, but i have birdophobia lol

• I freeze up when I see a spider. It's terrible.

• I'm incredibly scared of actual spiders, not so much of daddy long legs and other insects though although they are all nasty 😖

• DAMMIT ALL OF THEM

• Yikes! I don't like creepy crawlers! >..>)

• My arachnophobia is getting better

• All three. Saw a cockroach a while back and had a complete meltdown because of it

• I have Ranidaphobia - fear of frogs

• No, I just really hate them lol

• I think they're cute lol

• Nope, i dont think i really have any phobias.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't mind spiders and insects. They're not my friends but I get along with them.
    However, I do have a crazy phobia of snails, worms, centipedes and millipedes. A few weeks ago it rained and I decided to take out the trash in the dark. Turns out there was an earthworm crawling around on the garden path close to the door and I accidentally stepped on it. I was wearing my shoes but my phobia is really bad, so I almost got a heart attack. It was really hard to stay calm and not start screaming around and wake all the neighbors. When I was back at the door, I took of my shoes (not to bring anything inside), walked up to our apartment and spent the next full hour or so obsessively cleaning the soles of my shoes with water, soap and a sponge. I don't know where I've picked this up and I really hate it. I know it's ridiculous and I'm acting irrational but I just can't help it. I freak out when I even just see a worm or a snail outside. It makes me wanna puke. I get this intense urge to run away... it's kind screw up. I wish I knew where I got this from.

• No, I carry those to school lol

• I'm not afraid of them but certain ones still cause discomfort