Have you ever had food poisoning?

Or do you know anyone who has had food poisoning?

Most Helpful Guy

• yes, I literally believed my bed was spinning around the room in a really strange tangle of loops and circles. this was after a night of constant vomiting and diarrhea. then I had to drink disgusting strawberry and banana flavoured medicine that made me sick even more. I could not eat anything for days

Most Helpful Girl

• yes I have had food poisoning several times its just awful. had it coming out of both ends fever headaches not fun

What Guys Said 10

• i had bad pho... OMG... worst abdominal pains, and SHITS ever. i went super feverish and nauseated and got cold sweats... ugh...

• Yeah had it before, severe headaches and vomiting. Was fine a few hours after, although a little weak.

• Yeah, a few times. It's awful, you feel like your whole insides are coming out.

• Ya from Burger King, after you dont eat it for awhile and then eat that shit it's just not good

• Went to India once , had "digestive problems" for an entire month afterwards.

• Yes I have, it is absolutely no fun! :-/

• yea u throw up and have diarrhea for a day or two. big whoop

• Yeah a bunch of times.

• Yeah, it was the worst.

• Yes it happened to me once, it wasn't fun.

What Girls Said 10

• Sweet NIBLETS! yeah last year I ate a steak sandwhich from Pat O'Brien😑 and I thought I had to write out a will!

• Yes, its the worst feeling ever and you can't control it. I wouldn't wish it upon anyone.

• Oh yeah.. A minor one thank god on Thursday night

• Confirmed, no, but I might have. I do know people that have had it before, though.

• Oh my gooood yes. It was a horrible 3 days. XD must of been bad veggies that weren't washed properly because seriously after 30 minutes I had the shits and vomiting at the same time! I thought I was gonna die XD.

• Yeah once.

• Yeah, ate some bad shrimp at the beach when on vacation. Not fun times.

• yesss! ugh , it's the worse.

• food poisoning is not just vomiting. people get it wrong. it makes you vomit and have uncontrollable diarrhea. you need to got to the hospital to clear your stomach and give you fluids through needle. it's really bad actually.

• Nope why you have issues