Why don't people respond to your messages on GAG?

Doesn't seem very friendly here :/

Most Helpful Girl

• my only reason is that I'm unable to spare the time. i like to give my full attention to it. i do let users know to the best of my ability and more often than not, they understand.
    i have no worry about creeps since creeps aren't permitted into my profile let alone my inbox.

What Guys Said 13

• Are you a sick, distempered degenerate? A filthy ghoul? I didn't respond to your message because you included with it a vile photograph of your corn-studded stools floating in your toilet bowl!!! You've polluted my dreams for eternity!!!

• People are pretty nice on here. I answer my messages. Sometimes I may forget too like I'll read it in a meeting and I'll respond later lol

• People are very nice to me here give it some time

• Yeah, I know what you mean. @smmyskittles never responds to my messages :(

• Usually we are, it might be that they don't know you too well yet.

• i never message anyone, and few message me

• I'm totally friendly and always respond.

• I've gotten very few messages on here. I usually respond, though

• Cause they don't care that's why. Message me if you want I do care

• I will respond

• Only message people who really like you. That's what I learned on here.

• Exactly what I've been saying...

• becuz ur a perv lol

What Girls Said 12

• I dont respond to most of my messages.
    Too many creepy messages. I only talk to the people who I know aren't creeps.

• I respond to messages when I can but I get a lot of them. And some friends I love but I get sick of telling my same story over and over again. Most guys in the end want more than friendship which I can't give them too.
    But seriously you won't find another website with such a tight community as gag in my opinion. I've met some very cool people on here.

• It depends on what you're saying. Most users don't respond to messages that are or seem creepy or pervy. Many don't answer to messages that just say, "Hey," either.

• I'm sure some people will reply if you messaged them appropriately. Sometimes people don't message those they are not familiar with.

• I don't really respond to the messages I get. A lot of guys tend to message some weird shit. I just delete and move on with life.

• Some people don't feel that have anything to contribute to a particular question.

• There are lots of degenerates here harassing others. And you can't tell if they are lying until they send an insult to you.

• I respond to most messages. Unless they're creepy.

• I respond to my messages (pervs not included)! You can always talk to me if you want

• I try to, can take some days though. But I respond sooner or later, unless I forget

• Because it depends what your message is.

• Because small talk can be annoying.