People who live in their birth country, do you ever see yourself emigrating? And if so, where would you go?

• Yes
  • Maybe
  • No
  • I don't live in my birth country

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh yeah, there's no way I'm staying in my birth country. I would die for a chance to live in Canada, the US, Australia or New Zealand.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can see myself emigrating from US. Id go to Germany because I can speak the language and I know the culture.

What Girls Said 11

• I've already left my birth country (the US) and was raised in Canada, so I consider Canada my home country. I'm not interested in leaving but if I did, it would be either back to the US, or to go with my husband back to Serbia. But he's not interested in going back to Europe lol.

• I thought you were from Canada didn't know that.

• @QuestionMan You're welcome. I basically just have to let them know I'm still alive 😂

• Lol. What benefits does having dual citizenship have?

• I don't see myself leaving the US.

• no. YAAAAY, America!

• I live in the US and I'd say if I do emigrate, it'd probably be within states. At some point I did want to live in Europe such as England or France, but not exactly stay there for year (s).

• Nope I like living in America and I think better off here than living somewhere else

I was born and raised here.

• Yes, I want to move to which ever country my boyfriend ends up in after he graduates college.

• Nope, the US is pretty good. Great weather and good opportunity.

• I do, I see myself going to Canada, or somewhere in the EU, most likely Britian or Spain

• Yeah, I'd go to England

• if i don't move from this place i would die.

• Yeah maybe for a few years but not for the rest of my life. If I would move it would be to a warmer country and where homeschooling is legal because I would want the option of homeschooling my future kids.

What Guys Said 11

• I would only consider leaving the US if our society became socialist and turned its back on our heritage.

• Probably not, no the only way I'd leave me country to live somewhere else is if I was dating someone from another part of the world and I was either going to marry her or we were at the point were one of us would move to were the other was. Other then that I don't plan on ever leaving my country permanently.

• I have no desire to move to another country. I'm a firm believer that if there's something wrong you fix it, not run away, hope you end up in a better place while someone else fixes it for you. I do however like to travel and I enjoy spending a week here and there during the summer holiday. See new things, find out how people live in different places, steal clever ideas.

• I don't think I'll ever leave the US. As shitty as it has become, it's still better than a lot of the world.

• I think that everyone who lives in Brazil does xD

• Really?

I never thought Brazilians wanted or could see themselves living in another country.

• @menina It happens more often than you think. People here are nice and the country is beautiful, but economically and in matters of life conditions there is still much to be improved.

• I see. But I'm still surprised.
      Well, if there are things that need to be improved, it makes sense that people think about immigration.

• I'm going to miss out on so much in life if I stay here in Scotland forever.

Not sure exactly where I would go, but somewhere like USA, Australia, Italy or Spain.

• I would probably go to Russia. With communism still fresh in their memory they must be fed up with the bullshit left.

• nah,
    I like it here

• yes, i live in Belgium and i plan to live in northern France.

• Fellow Belgian here :) Are you in Wallonia, then?

• i live in Flanders, but i am 10 minutes away from Wallonia. Flanders is too built up with houses! it is very expensive to buy a house here.

• Yes, true. My French is quite bad, I don't think that living in France would work out for me, hah.

• I'd miss my country if I moved.

• YESSS I don't like it in here very much , I'd LOVEE to live in emirates