What do you consider the "Big Issues" in society and the globe today?

I presume ISIS would be on many lists but there are other things that are not so clear such as whether people are still worried about global warming, diet and exercise and health, racial issues, the presidency and future of America, Britain, and other countries, out to even identity issues and social constructs or religious beliefs.

What do you think humanity should focus on?

Most Helpful Girl

• Those are all great focuses indeed! But one of the biggest issues I've seen so far is 1. The world is focusing more on entertainment. Such as the useless lives of celebrities, TV shows n all that stuff. Yeah sure watching shows and games n alllll that is real cool! But it seems like that is what is talked about the most.. I mean shit even the news will bring up about (xxx) outfit she wore last night? Like who fucking cares! That's not news.
    I've got plenty more but those are definitely one of the tops I see. This world isn't really focused on the real issues enough! like the ones you brought up. Unfortunately many Humans are becoming more Mindless and getting sucked into useless crap. It's depressing really.

Most Helpful Guy

• The growth of the intrusive power of government and business.
    The politicization of nearly everything, most importantly education and science.

The greatest and most fundamental problem in the world is one I don't think we can do much about. It is that material wealth has come to be the only significant measure of success and status to more and more people. This has wide ranging destructive effects on people's lives and the environment.

What Girls Said 2

• Big named companies trying to bully others on the internet.

• After terrorism it is global warming that should concern us.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes global warming, economic crisis and how to get more people educated in all the world. Also drinkable water distribution.

• TTIP