How to look sexy/older?

I weigh 100 pounds and I'm only 5'0 feet tall girls and guys always call me cute adorable that I look like a princess and some people joke around that I look 10 which I do How can I look older or sexier I wear makeup high heels I cut my hair short should I dye it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Be thankful you look young it will pay off when you are 35 and up and start feeling your age.

Most Helpful Girl

• we need pics asker.
    but yea I get you.
    people think I look 17 and that I am the innocence incarnated.
    honestly sometimes whatever you do, you ll always give this vibe.
    it s also an attitude thing too.

What Guys Said 3

• Why would you "want" to look older at 25? Your looks are gonna start going downhill in your early 30's, I would be happy with what you've got now.

• War lots of eye make up and lipstick.

• If you want to look older then cut your hair really short. My wife when from long to short hair and her age went from 18 to 30 year old haha

What Girls Said 2

• Crikey! You are smaller than me. You'll be pleased in 10 or 20 years time you look younger. Be like me and put up with being ID'd every time I buy a botttle of wine.

• Look for makeup looks that make you look older. Maybe do smokey eye? Also, try to extenuate your cleavage.