If a man identifies himself as a woman, can he hit a girl?

• Yes
  • No
  • Yes, if he has cosmetic surgery

Most Helpful Girl

• No one should be hitting anyone. Period.

Most Helpful Guy

• If it's a matter or situation when you need to use self-defense then you have the right to hit the person no matter what your or the attacker's gender is. Being a woman does not give her the right to attack you. You should never be the first one to attack though. Avoid that or you will be the one in trouble. Only use force to defend yourself.

What Girls Said 16

• Anyone " can" hit someone... No one should be hitting anyone regardless of gender unless in self defense or defense of a defenseless person.

• He could hit her anyway, he just should have a good reason for it.

• In college my transgender roommate wanted to fight a friend of mine. I told her that she was male and if she swong on my friend me and my friends would treat her as a man attacking a woman. Just because you got a shit load if surgery and artificial hormones don't change your DNA.

• No one should hit any one.

• You'd go though an expensive procedure just so you could hit a girl? Wow

• No because hitting is stupid and nobody should do it.

• if someone is bigger and stronger than someone else, don't try fighting with them. if a guy who was my height and weight class pushed me, i'd just push him back without getting all snide at his upbringing. but if he's 6'3" and tryna fight then...

• If she's trying to hurt him it doesn't even matter. Knock her out for all I care. Same goes the other way around too.

• No one should hit anyone

• You should only hit someone in self defence, gender doesn't matter.

• there's a lot of morons on this site.

no one, regardless of gender, has a right to hit anyone.

• You shouldn't hit anyone regardless of gender

• A man can still hit a girl, as long as she's hit first. If you just randomly punch domeone you're a psychopath.

• NOBODY can hit ANYONE unless it's self-defense.

• Nobody should hit anybody. Nobody should hit girls, and nobody should hit dudes.

What Guys Said 10

• I always just hit em anyway.

• Why a man would need to "identify" as a woman to hit one?
    Where's the equality? You know, equal right to punch someone in the face? I mean, if someone wants to be "equal", then I assume it should be fair to accept negative sides of the "equality" as well.

Isn't it sexist for women when they think a man can't punch them because they're, well, women?

Feminists, libtards, do you support me on this one?

• I don't give a shit what someone "identifies" as. If you're a guy, you have characteristics women don't. No hitting for anyone.

• In the name of combating transphobia, absolutely yes. Ciswomen need to check their privilege... LOL!

• People shouldn't be hitting anyone period.

• I'm tempted to start identifying myself with a Kamov Ka-50 and blow shit up.

• what if i sexually identify as a fire truck?

since them im a minority any women who hits me is opressive, win ! :D

• Baha Ima whoop anyone's ass

• lol he can even do so when he does not identify himself as a woman.

• What kind of logic is that? No one should be hitting