Is android or iPhone better?

My sister has a iPhone 6 and I have a zte lever with android 5.1 im not sure which one is better for a phone

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer Android. Always have, probably always will. 😗 My baby Droid.

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer Android because there's a greater selection of accessories and other things. If you have an iPhone then only Apple products will be compatible with it. But for Android you can choose from so much more. Plus, if Apple suddenly goes out of business then you are screwed if you have an iPhone. But you still got freedom with Android.

What Girls Said 3

• I personally prefer Android cause most allow a microSD slot for added storage. I take a lot of photos though so that's why I need it. Domt have time to keep transferring pics and I don't trust clouds lmao

• Well there you have it, android won! iPhone really does suck, so limited with what you can do with it. Yeah it's pretty and shiny but it's so simple. I think it was created for slow people lol. Android has a lot of features!! But I hate android because it looks weird, I'm more of an accessory person.

• I have an LG 4G Android phone but I like Apple better, I just can't afford it lol

What Guys Said 1

• I prefer iPhone myself. Both make some really good stuff though. Just depends on which feels better to you.