Where would you go out of these cities?

I got the opportunity to move anywhere really. Im thinkin Philly, NYC, LA, SF, Chicago, or stay here in Phoenix. Where would you go if you got the chance?

• Philly
  • NYC
  • LA
  • SF
  • Chicago
  • Phoenix

Most Helpful Girl

• Ill always choose LA. I have lived in NYC and honestly I was bored. I even revisited a few times (since 9/11) and its depressing. Well to me at least.

Most Helpful Guy

• None but if I had to choose one, it would be Phoenix. I hate cities with a passion. The best and funniest thing I have ever done in a city is leave. I've had to go to some cities for trade shows and the most excited I got was the night before it was time to leave. I got up at 2am, showered and left. That way i was long gone before rush hour. I felt like a ton of bricks was lifted off my shoulders and I could breathe again.

• I am the complete opposite of you lol.

• @musicbrain5 I feel cramped and claustrophobic. I don't have patience for people and traffic and my personality completely changes when I'm in a city. I get angry, hateful and just plain mean, I don't like myself when I'm in one. I can see why there's so many crazy people in them, I'd go nuts too lol. I start going nuts in about two days. I'm not patient with traffic in the town I live in which has 12,000 people lol. I want to move to a town about an hour away that has a population of 400 and the nearest larger town of 75,000 is over an hour away haha.

What Girls Said 1

• Go to SF during the Gay Pride Parade.. it's basically a huge party and is amazing

What Guys Said 8

• For me it would be Phoenix hands down. I wouldn't want to go anywhere near any of the others. Except possibly SF if I didn't have to be there long.

If you are in Phoenix and want to vacation somewhere, there are lots of nice places in Arizona.

• Out of that list, phoenix. I love California but moving out of SF was the best thing I've done in awhile tbh lol

• What do you do/want to do? Are you into a lot of outdoors stuff?

The west coast is best for weather, but is crowded and expensive, at least in SF and LA. NYC is expensive, but not so bad if you don't live in Manhattan. Chicago and Philly are more reasonable.

• I live in NYC so I would choose to visit LA. Different environment with a lot to see and experience.

• I haven't been in SF yet but it would be my first choice. NYC 2nd.

• I'm from NYC and things are really expensive and overpriced over here. Cost of living is insane as well.

• I would go to Chicago

• LA, the beaches, girls, Hollywood, etc. Love the flashy culture that LA is