I hit another car yesterday and I'll probably never see this person again, what to do?

To make long story short, I was coming back from a mixed slumber party (was 2 am by then). I tried turning on time but didn't and scratched the bumper a bit. Luckily no one was in the car, it wasn't a major accident and I was alone.

Still, I wonder what that person who I'll never see again must be feeling now. I though the right thing would have been stopping by but I might have gotten in trouble my then (well I was still functioning but my if I would have gotten caught and been tested, I would have failed) and well I didn't want my perfect record to be ruin. So what I did is left right away.

I still feel kind of bad.

What Guys Said 1

• You should feel bad.

• I do. I shouldn't have even been driving that day.

What Girls Said 1

• A lot of people actually do what you did. If there's no one to witness it, they just leave. Unfortunately if you're the other person, you can't believe how damn inconsiderate someone can be. They did it, they should pay for he damage. Some people can't afford to fix their own cars and so now they have to drive around a wreck or a scratched up car because people like you didn't let insurance cover your arse and take responsibility for what you did.

• Thank you for your response. The thing is I wouldn't have mind stopping by and paying but my issue at that moment and the major reason why I left is because of the state I was in. I shouldn't have even been driving and if I had been caught, I wouldn't only be dealing with paying for the damages but also a DUI charge on my perfect record.

• And you should bloody well take responsibility for what you did. You made bad choices and screwed someone else over.