How to piss your country's people off?

Wear a swastika (Nazi symbol ) ear stud apparently haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually don't know. We're not easy to piss off and of most things we just joke with you.
    Maybe if you say our country is practically Germany and then talk German to us. Not that we hate the Germans, we just like it be seen as a worthy country.
    Right now our Dutch traditions are a bit of a sensitive subject. I wouldn't give criticism on Zwarte Piet right now.

Most Helpful Guy

• Being racist. In New Zealand we don't accept racism. If you come to New Zealand from another country and be racist people won't like you because we are not a racist country.

• @Becky01 what pisses Australians off the most?

• @anonman32 Australia is not plagued with criminals roaming the streets. I am sure @Becky01 can tell you that as well. Just like Mookyo6

What Girls Said 9

• Haha be a black Nazi wearing a confederate flag who's gay, identifies as trans, has piercings and tattoos, and have an opinion different than the norm.

• Disparage our achievements in basketball. Do that if you want to lose lithuanian friend.
    Praising USSR and communism. Very sensitive subject, lol. Better don't mention at all.
    Be noisy in public transport (lithuanians meditate in their thoughts there, so better do not disturb :D )

• Do or say anything. Some people will always find it offensive. 'MERICA!

• Bad driving.
    If you ever go to Jamaica and decide to drive like shit on the roads, prepare to have at least 5 motorists, a mini bus driver, a JUTC bus driver and a few pedestrians cuss you off. So you better learn how to drive well.

• Taking a piss on Washington's grave.

• for me I just have to speak my mind I piss every one off

• Supporting the cops

• say that Caporales (traditional dance) was originated in Peru lol that would work :P

• Say that hockey is stupid.

What Guys Said 17

• Not being politically correct, or tying to have a rational conversation with a feminist as to why feminism is no longer needed in the US.

• You can wear anything in the US and piss people off. Deny the holocaust was real, say one thing wrong and they jump on you like shit on velcro

• I don't know.
    Be Germany and tell us that you'll send the cavalry should we not kiss your ass in terms of tax law

• I do that already. And people call me rascist I'm call them ignorant. I be like this is ichigo bankai symbol from bleach.

Bleach is bigger than the Holocaust to me. Or about equal

• I'm in the USA, all you have to do is have an opinion and you're instantly hated.

• It's not easy pissing the french off... since when someone is screaming stuff in the streets we don't care we ignore him/her...

• Hard to say. Could just be a Trump supporter. See the man is healing wounds already. Learns from da best.

• Here in the United States, if someone is homophobic or transphobic everyone treats them like Hitler. Sadly a lot of people don't know that the swastika is actually a good fortune symbol. The nazis ruined it. It was actually used by many cultures none of them associated with nazism. So I am not surprised people got offended by your ear stud. If you live in Germany, it's illegal to wear any Nazi associated apparel or listen to third Reich songs. Most Germans hate the nazis more than anyone nowadays. It's funny because I heard there use to be a hockey team called the Windsor swastikas that used the swastika. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windsor_Swastikas

• Talk to someone about politics and disagree with them. (America)

• throw a pack of fries on the floor and say how much the locally brewed beer tastes like shit.

• Burning the flag or stepping on the flag.

• Yea that's one too, personally I don't even care if the make flag toilet paper rolls

• They made Obama and trump toliet paper rolls.
      It's freedom of speech so it's legal but there are people who get angry anyways.

• Say that guns need to be banned, yell BLACK LIVES MATTER, lol bring up race relations in general, speak your mind, talk about how America isn't that great in certain areas compared to other nations, say that Obama was an "okay" president and Bush was terrible. I could go on and on lol

• support an opposing football team normally works in my country :P

• Lib phags, cucks, and pc nazis are pretty damn easy to piss off.

• Wear GAP logo jackets and visit places lol

• tell them that they r stupid.

• That's just stupid. I'll keep wearing the cross of my Savior!