What do you think is the most interesting military group?

I think psyops. Ever consider if everything you know about other countries and the world was fabricated by your own country? Think about that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know if this qualifies as a group but Russian Spetsnaz... ridiculous.

• it is and it starts in school. every country will teach students about lets say the second world war from a biased point of view, biased towards that country. then this ''education'' will form your belief system. normally speaking we should have a uniform education of history, but history is one of the most governmental influenced subjects there is. those who control the past control the present, and those who control the present control the future.

• I suppose you could say "As long as I'm happy, it's for the best".

• I think it's interesting how every adult male in Switzerland is issued a gun and trained to use one. You can see a random guy commuting on a train with a SIG SG 550 on his back and no one blinks an eye...

• lol ya, I think it's funny

• The 442nd RCT of the U. S. Army. http://www.the442.org

• Lol your and American then

• I think they're a bunch of overrated pussies...