Is it immature to say?

'We're not having this discussion'. I was saying it in a joking way with a laugh but my dad said saying that is very immature.

• Yes
  • No
  • I dunno

Most Helpful Guy

• why do you ask this?

• I'm asking this because my parents say it all the time. But when I say it its immature

• because they dont want you to use their favorite weapon against them. have you noticed when you were a kid and your parens curse and swear that it they call it grown up talk? and if you are grown up and you use it it suddenly becomes immature language. it seems they dont want you to grt the upper hand in a conversation, which is understandable when its your parents.

What Guys Said 2

• nope not at all

• Yeah. Even if it was a joke you're avoiding something and that's a sign of immaturity

What Girls Said 4

• It's not necessarily a good thing to say, but I wouldn't call it immature.

• Kinda sounds immature... yeah.
    But it depends on what it was.

• Maybe it was degrading hearing that coming from his daughter. Maybe he felt belittled

• I think its fine because its ending something so something bad doesn't come out of it