Do you think you need to tell people what you do or don't believe in?

Question's in title

Most Helpful Girl

• 🌈life cycle of GaG: a super-generic question begets a super-generic answer with a super-generic premise~

In a perfect world far, far away, you shouldn't have to tell someone what you believe in, because your actions will speak louder than any words you say. In other words (pun intended), your actions should speak for you.

I hope this answers your underlying question 😊

What Girls Said 14

• Not on a sign in the middle of town but it helps to share these things with significant others or potential significant others.

• whys that?

• Because communication is important. It helps both people to discern if they are a good match for each other. You don't see that?

• Yes, sometimes it's important. So they can understand you or some of your actions.
    But most of times, no. It's your life, nobody needs to know.

• Depends on why I'm telling them.

• To the general public, no.

• Only if they ask me lol

• You don't have to tell people anything You don't want to! IT's Your life, Your decisions.

• if they ask or brag about smthng I will

• No. ...

• why not

• but like what if you were to tell your parents what you believe in, and or dont believe in

• Oh. Yeah I mention it to them now and then.

• No one is interested in others business
    Why'd i need to tell

• No. It's not really their business

• only if they're actually interested in knowing. If not, then why bother?

• It depends on the situation lol this is a very vague question.

• If they ask then yes lol

• whys that

• If people want to know what you do or don't believe them they'll ask and if they ask then you tell them.

• I'm not telling you a thing

What Guys Said 8

• Need? depends but why not mention it? Discussion is good for you, you don't want to be stuck in an echo chamber where you end up thinking and doing the exact same thing just because your afraid of a little conflict. Its part of growth so need? Not in the strictest sense but need in order to grow and develop to our fullest potential? Yeah, I would say so.

• i dont think i need to tell anyone shit lol

• why not?

• well if they ask then i could tell if i want, but it's not information i open up with willingly.

• Yes, though I'm sure I'll get slack for this, as a Christian I'm expected to share the good word. Also, aside from religious believes, I think sharing my believes is the best way I to both get involved and make sure I'm represented in the political process.

• I believe in YOU asker 😊

• If or when it becomes relevant within the context of an interaction, yes.

• If they ask me then sure but in not gonna go out my way to share all my views on stuff at all times

• No lol

• You got me boxed in here.

• what you mean?

• Well if I say I don't need to it kind of indicates I do since I was bothered enough to tell you I don't need to.