Dose guys likes it when being chased by a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• Strange because i can never tell if they want to be friends or something more.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guys like the chase, the harder they have to work for it the more they value it (up to a certain point). Chasing them hasn't proven any benefits for the times I've done it, while allowing the men to chase me has.

• The guy I like is Asian who do I get him to chase after me? Will ignoring him work?

• He's a friend and he's Japanese... and he dosent message me until i message him first... Why is da? One day he's nice and caring the next day completely different person

• If you're friends on social media I'd advise you to post a lot of status to do with high achievements, things you're proud of. But you shouldn't change who you are for him, if he doesn't realize your worth let him go. Sometimes you need to let a guy go and stop chasing for him to want to chase you.

What Guys Said 8

• some guys like it, others prefer to chase.

if you give too much though, they'll move on to other girls. most likely.

• Lmao nah Ima bone other chick baha

• Not at all, it's happened to me a lot in my life and I absolutely hate it.
    It's so inconveniencing!

• Yes, I do.

• yeah , only if they like her.
    or it will be stalking
    and we might call the popo

• Well he likes me but only when he's horney-.- but I want more then da and as soon as he finish off he leaves me just like da then comes back after 2 days.. What dose this mean?

• omg 2 days :D he is only horny every two days
      if it was me we would be talking every 2 hrs.
      maybe he have someone else.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 0