Girls, do you have on underwear for full body massage?

Since it is full body and they will be massaging the butt i am wondering if they need to remove the underwear? is it better to wear a thong so they can massage it without taking off the underwear?

3

What Girls Said 3

• They should be fully professional about it and would have seen many a bum. If its not someone you go to often or first time id go with a gstring until you are comftable with it. I typically go naked and if they touch you anywhere inappropriate stop leave and discuss it with mangement before you go to the police for sexual assult.
    I doubt very much that any thing dodgy will every happen just go with what you feel comftable in

• I always go completely nude. But I also always ha e another women doing it so I'm ok with that. If it was a guy if probably wear boy shorts. If you wear a thong he could still see "stuff" when doing it

• No underwear or a thong.
    Especially if you want the glutes worked.