🖖😘 How attractive do you find geeks?

🖖😘 How attractive do you find geeks?A little something I made here. lol 🖖

This of course isn't to say every geek is physically attractive, but to say that the opposite is untrue. Being a geek or nerd has absolutely nothing to do with appearance! Geekiness is all in the heart! ❤️

Keeping that in mind, how attractive do you find geeks?

Okay, enough about the geek outfit models! First off, how do you know they aren't geeks? Being one "has absolutely nothing to do with appearance!"

And even if a girl isn't that sexy visually, it doesn't mean the girl herself isn't. "Geekiness is all in the heart", meaning anyone can be if they want!

And her heart determines how truly beautiful she is. So she can easily be as hot as one of those models on the inside, and THAT is why I choose a few models.

Most Helpful Girl

• My wife was a geek in school, she was also nerdy.

Most Helpful Guy

• Love a geeky girl with glasses. 🤓

What Girls Said 8

• I'll just say that the only girls there who are (potentially) legit geeks are the girl in the Star Wars shirt and the Vulcan in her bathroom. The other girls are getting paid to model, in order to SELL shit to geeks, which could not be less hot.

Your question might as well be, "How attracted are you to Spaniards?" (Or anything else.) And the answer is, well, not at all, really. I'm attracted to individuals, not classes or groups or cultures.

• Well, the Star Trek girl yes, the Star Wars girl with Nintendo also seems a model to me. The photo is way too professional.

• The statement doesn't make sense, to me, honestly. Yes, of course every model could be a geek, I personally know one , Megan Mai. But her "geek" photo are all took with a smartphone camera, because she does that 'cause she feels like it, and not because she's paid. Aside for the Star Trek pic, the others are all professional pics.
      Of course all of those girls might be geeks, the only one who is for sure is the one I pointed at.

• @Giacomanzo Well, I don't know anything about any of those individual girls. I just Googled "beautiful geeks" or something for pics to use, and chose some of my favorites.

• 4 out of 7 of those examples you gave are never ever geeks lmao.

• How am I supposed to know? 😕

• Well I WOULD care if it offended them, and you clearly think that it might.

• That's never what I've said.
      I simply said that MY opinion might offend some geeks because they love to live in their dream world where models are actually geeks and will probably hate the fact hat I gave them a wake-up call.
      And on a side note you can't "get rid of this post", not even if you wanted to.

• I don't mean to be rude but those are all hot girls dressed in geeky fetish outfits. They aren't really geeks.

• My boyfriend thinks I'm very attractive and sexy, so i'll take his word for it. :D

• Too bad that most dudes don't look like that.

bluejayblog.files.wordpress.com/.../geek-man57.jpg

• dont depend on yo geekiness unless you lookin for the geekiest tin grin around, otherwise get out that money, start taking some badass classes and get that shit.

• They're cute. Some are cute.

• First off is there a difference between geeks and nerds?
    The guy I'm into is a huge nerd but he keeps calling me one >:c

What Guys Said 8

• i find geeks very attractive and sexy

• Who knows... It all depends on the person. I don't really know what makes a person a geek.

• Star wars geeks are my favourite even though I have never watched star wars. DAT lightsaber doe.

• Id find em hotter shoved in locker.. baha

• Really attractive 😍

• Well like any one else really it's all individual

• Not really

• i like calling them dorks.