Do you have an autograph from anyone?

Do you have an autograph from anyone?
My Ariana Grande autograph that I just got. I mean it's not like I met her and she signed it for me personally lol it wasn't that special unfortunately.
they were on sale on her website and it came with the CD. So I bought it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, Elizabeth Franz who became a good friend of Mine.. We Correspond or Meet up when we can.
    She is an infamous actress who I admire from TV, Movies and Of course Broadway... My Friend Liz, Who has always been an inspiration in my own Writing field.
    Good luck and Great question, @JustinTheGreat. xx

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Yeah, I used to collect celebrities' autographs from like 11-13 yo so I have quite a lot, I should still have the book that I would stick them into somewhere on our attic.. I would usually get them with the help of teenage magazines where they'd give you addresses for fan mail so I would write them asking for autographs.
    I think the best I ever did was Madonna! I mean.. Madonna! 💁🏻

• I have autographs from Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki, as well as a handful of YouTube "stars".

• I'm going to Warped, and intend to get quite a few autographs (hopefully Sleeping With Siren's autographs) but I have a jersey that I got eveetone on a hockey team to sign

• I doubt that's an authentic signature. You really think she sits down and signed thousands of cards for anyone who bought her album?

• There are videos of her signing them and it wasn't included with every album. It was limited edition. And plus I compared the signature to others who have bought it and all of them are different

• Still highly doubt it.

• I kind doubted it too because last time she put autographed posters on her site, it was proven to be signed by a machine or stamped, because all the signatures were exactly the same. But this time all the signatures are different so I have hope lol

• no. the whole "culture" or whatever you want to call it around autographs creeps me out.

• No. I used to care about autographs, but now they are not important to me.

• Nope and I wouldn't care to own one.

• I have quite the collection. My favourite ones are from artist in YG Entertainment.

• I have Tamara Ireland Stone's autograph (she writes young adult fiction). I actually met her during an internship, as an interviewer.

• I like Ariana Grande too

• No, I don't.

• I got so many of them, probably about 250. I collected them for many years as a teenager. I've kept them all these years

• Yeah I've gotten things like that before but not an actual one in person

• I have an autograph from Howie D of the BSB I've had forever. A family friend is a musician and worked with them so got it for me...

I also paid to get pic with Jamie Bamber and Edward Olmos (Battle star Galatica) at dragon con last year and got Jamie (Lee Adama) to sign it.

• A signed napkin by George Carlin, he was in the Same Denny's as me and my parents.

Signed CD by Ninja Sex Party, ordered online didn't meet in person.

A hat signed by Jimmy Buffett, he was in the marina i was working at.

What Guys Said 7

• Yeah, I have an autograph from Clarence Weatherspoon when he played on the Knicks back in 02-03.

• I do, but I'm going to make my signature mean more

• James Hetfield. He autographed a S&M sound track CD that i have.

• I don't have. Should I have 1 ?

• Nah and I don't understand how people like her knowing she's a straight up diva

• no. it's somewhere in a dump.

• I think these stuff are meaningless