Why do suddenly more and more people believe the earth is flat? how is that even a thing?

Please explain how if you actually believe the earth is flat

• I think its painfully obvious the earth is a sphere
  • I believe the earth is flat
  • I dont know what to think

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• When you vote for earth is flat because you know very few people will vote for it and you got OCD and feel the need to balance The votes out ; - ;

What Girls Said 7

• First thing that comes to mind...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkrkaH_V7fE

• Where are you from?

• The earth is whatever I feel it is... My truth matters! jk.. i guess its a sphere but i mean I've never been in outerspace to say forsure

• That statement says a lot for the school systems today.

• Geoid!!!

• As I've said before, the new generations are becoming more stupid.

• is this a joke? Im pretty sure this is one of the first things you learn in school lol

• Oh how I wish it was a joke. But yeah, hear more and more about it, but never quite how its supposed to work, or how its flat.

• It IS one of the first things you learn in any decent school! The problem is home-schooling, and faith-based "education." In those situations science instruction is often lacking or totally absent.

What Guys Said 1

• I've heard something about people thinking that, yeah. Don't know why either. I think the thousands of satellite images we've seen over the decades are more than enough to prove otherwise.