Which is worse: bees or spiders?

In your personal opinion. I've had to deal with both today and I am d o n e.

• Bees 🐝
    26% (15)37% (22)32% (37)Vote
  • Spiders 🕷
    74% (42)63% (38)68% (80)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
27|32

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, bees. Because they actually attack you and annoy the fuck out of you. Spiders are just kind of there, and don't really want to go out of their way to bother you. Spiders are more creepy but a lot less harmful (if we're talking about common, non-venomous spiders). Bees get all up in yo face and that's scary.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 31

• Im fine with both as long as they stay the fuck away from me.

Visually spiders definitely creep me out more.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate spiders after getting bitten by like 12 poisonous ones that also carry flesh eating bacteria they tend to get on my nerves quite a bit. Bee's though I like bee's they always fly around me when I'm outside they never sting me though and I love watching them go about their business.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders are much worse... bees are at least useful (honey) ;)

weknowyourdreamz.com/images/honey/honey-03.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • Spider...100% Too many legs...

Actually, anything with too many legs is scary as fuck ;_;

Bees i'm not afraid of that at all.

0|1
    0|0
  • I guess bees can be more annoying, but I like bees. The 🍯 they make is great and they're nice to look at.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Well... I almost didn't click on you question cause I thought there would be a giant spider somewhere here O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • Both don't bother me since I kill them both on the reg but if I had to pick one, I'd go with spiders, because you can swallow them fuckers while you're asleep :(

0|0
    0|0
  • spiders, no competition.

bees don't look as disgusting and never had a problem with them. just stay calm and ignore them and they'll ignore you too

0|0
    0|0
    • False. I was laying out tanning and wasn't even moving and a bee stung me on the arch of my foot.

• Exceptions prove the rule. Unless you're talking about those aggressive killer bees (africanized bees or whatever they are called)... but they don't exist in Europe, so not my problem lol

• Bees can actually feed us spiders don't do shit and they are more deadly so spiders, but I am more afraid of bees lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are great. I prefer bees though because they pollinate crops, make honey, and natural wax. Spiders are great pest control.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely bee's for me

0|0
    0|0
  • 67.media.tumblr.com/...lyhf3klasN1ro91bjo1_250.gif
    Smh that's like asking "what's worse: puppies or kittens?".

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate spiders with a passion but i know a spider doesn't swarm you and sting you to death like bees do.

0|0
    0|0
    • Actually, killer bees have only killed a handful of people.
      Whereas lethal spiders still do kill

• @Waffles731 true but killer bees aren't the only bees that will kill people. iv heard of honeybees killing people too.

• I'm scared of bees. I'm not particularly scared of spiders (though I'm not going to voluntarily get near one).

0|0
    0|0
  • Bees are words. Bees fly, spiders don't so it's easier to getaway from a spider.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders. I love bumblebees. I let them go on my finger all the time. It's the wasps you gotta look out for they're assholes, really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Man I hate spiders. Those dreadful things

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate spiders 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate both, and yes I scream like a girl and run in the other direction, even in traffic!

0|0
    0|0
  • Bees! Actually any kind of stinging insect I wish run from and have no shame doing so. You can step on a spider. Smush him and done. Bees? You swat them fuckers away and they get pissed and sting you!
    Little fuckers...

0|0
    0|0
  • spiders duh

0|0
    0|0
  • rape

0|0
    0|0
  • Bees are annoying and can't be managed easily. I carry spiders all the time and they're cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote bees but that's only because one staying and without proper medical care. It'll kill me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bees , they are capable to fly , make em potentially more dangerous , i think ,,

0|0
    0|0
  • if you live in aus or nz its spiders...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like bees after getting stung three times and spiders aren't my favorite either

0|0
    0|0
  • That Is A Double Edge Sword Question!

0|0
    0|0
  • I quite like bees. Spiders are OK.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 26

• Spiders definitely. I can deal with bees. Spiders? Not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love and hate both haha >< I love what they do for nature but hate them around me, ummm I would say it depends, if it's a small spider vs regular Bee, then the Bee is worse, otherwise, if it's a big spider, the spider is worse :x

0|0
    0|0
  • Bees they fly enough said. But we need both bees and spiders. But yea bees can fly after you while you're killing yourself trying to get away! I know from experience!

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders are easy to kill and can only be on the ground.

Bee's, wasps, etc fly and are not easy to kill at all!

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders. I've been stung twice by a bee and while my thumb swelled both times, I'd still take a bee over a spider. Spiders are just...*shudders*

0|0
    0|0
  • idm either, bees are a little bit annoying because the noise that they make but they're fluffy and give us honey and i don't have a problem with spiders, they're calm and i think they're pretty cool. i'm in charge of taking spiders out of my house lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders freak me out more ever since I had a huge one bite me when I was younger.

0|0
    0|0
  • ALL OF THEM ARE EVIL LITTLE BASTARDS
    I like butterflies

0|0
    0|0
  • Oops -I didn't read the question and picked bees. I actually like bees. I hate spiders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders!!!' I have a major phobia of them!! It all started way back in girl guides camp. A daddy long legs was crawling up my sleeping bag and my intention was just to brush it off but I accidentally squashed half it it. So not only I had spider juice on my hand the in squashed side kept moving as if it was still trying to climb up to me and I had to sleep with that I front of me ugh!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel like bees can get me no matter where I go while with spiders I just gotta run.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bees!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I really cannot deal with spiders. Bees are fine. Wasps are also fine. Spiders? I'll either throw up or faint.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't deal with spiders. At least you know when a bee is coming, spiders will just creep up on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would have voted bee's because I get paranoid when one is around me, but I know a bee sting is not nearly as harmful as the venom from some very dangerous spiders.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders... just... hell no...

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing worse than spiders in this world.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders cause you never know where they're lurking. Bees are outside 99% of the time

0|0
    0|0
  • I can handle bees but spiders shake me to my very core and drain away my courage

0|0
    0|0
  • I have moderate arachnophobia and a spider allergy.

0|0
    0|0
  • i hate both but i think bees are a little worse because they can fly

0|0
    0|0
  • Spiders scare me the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm highly allergic to spider hair and venom. They make me swell up and not be able to breathe.

0|0
    0|0