I consider myself as balf Irish. What do you think about that?

Although I was born in Turkey, I live in Ireland. So I consider my self as half Turkish and half Irish. What do you think about that?

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean, you can consider yourself that if you want.
    I consider myself mostly Irish because of my family. Just looking at me it is clear as day that I have Irish in me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah that's understandable I was born in Ontario Canada and never lived there but lived for like 8 years in alberta so I consider myself an Albertan

What Girls Said 3

• how many times are you going to ask this?

• its cool how people have differnt cultures / backgrounds behind them

• You're only half something if one of your parents is actually from that country.

• I live in that country.

• Bye bye young lady. Let the happiness be with you in your entire life :)

• And please don't be angry with me because of the fact that I say "young lady". I respect you and I love you :)

What Guys Said 2

• Depends on who your parents her. I could consider myself a fat chinese woman.

• I guess if we have to accept transgenders as whatever they identify as, then we have to accept you for what you identify as, no matter how wrong you are.

• These two issues are very different from each other.

• Not really. There are humans with XY, XX, and XXY. There are also people that are XY that suffer from Androgen insensitivity. There is a grey area for that even in humans. The only problem is instead of letting science draw a hard line, we are suppose to let emotions override good judgment, and flip flop our standards around to cater to emotion, or pretend gender or sex whatever you want to call it since some people claim they are different, doesn't exist.

In both cases it is about how the person feels, and us having to pretend they we agree, even if they are clearly wrong.

• Then the feelings takes the role in that case.