I'm convinced that women just aren't worth it?

My whole life I've been disappointed by girls my age, and not just ones I found attractive. Girls who I thought were friendly would try to use me for homework help and then never respond to texts when I asked them to hang out or if they could help me, and girls I actually liked would essentially do the same thing. More recently, there was a girl who definitely used to like me. She looked at me often, smiled, flirted and seemed interested in me. We always did homework together, but I didn't find her that attractive at first. Of course, as time went on she seemed like an awesome person, and I started to ask her to hang out outside of just doing hw together. Of course, she either ignored me or said no. We continued to be friends but it became sorta awkward. We still text each other since we are the same major and have classes together, but she's unreliable. Things like this have happened probably like a dozen or more times. I'm 21 now and sick and fucking tired of it all. I want to give up on women as all they do is disappoint or frustrate me and I will never try and chase a girl again. It only leaves me sad and bitter. At least after giving up I will be able to focus solely on my career, hobbies, and actual friends and won't waste any more of my precious time on those who will only hurt me. Needless to say I have never kissed a girl never mind had sex, and all of my friends have had both. However, out of the ten or so close friends I have, only two are in relationships that have lasted whereas the other eight have been torn apart by women. Despite the fact that I will always be biologically attracted to women, I am really starting to talk myself out of ever going after one again due to the god awful past experiences I've had. Of course I will have to work with women and stuff, but I will never trust one with my feelings ever again. It's sad, but I believe it will help me in the long run. I'd rather have nothing to do with them than be constantly snake bitten.

Most Helpful Girl

• Taking a break from women to focus on yourself and clear your head is a great idea. It sounds like you're in a very unhappy place, so stop pressuring yourself to date and let yourself take a breather. But don't rule out the possibility that you might eventually find the right person for you. It could happen when you least expect it.

• Agreed, and thanks for not responding like a bitch like nearly every other girl decided to do. I'm not unhappy overall, but unfortunately this part of my life has been less than stellar (obviously) to say the least. Going to a school that is 80% guys and 20% mainly stuck up bitches doesn't help either

• You're obviously frustrated, but try not to let that make you turn bitter against the entire female gender. You are only hurting yourself by doing so.

Most Helpful Guy

• Disappointed in the other opinion I've read here. Sorry to hear that you've had such a tough time with girls but truth of the matter is, you've just been around the wrong ones. You're 21. You've been talking to girls... Have you met a woman yet? Right, your mom. That should be enough to convince you that there's women out there that are respectable. Woman out there are existent and there's one out there for you. Perhaps try focusing on your craft i. e passion and go from there. Stop messing around with girls and focus on yourself it's not working right now and it won't do you any good if you hate the whole gender itself not all of them are snakes. Good luck and God bless.

• Thanks man I appreciate the support. People are assholes, especially on the internet haha. Who knew. But yeah women shouldn't be a priority, and it'll probably happen for me at some point

What Girls Said 9

• I guess the same could be said about men.
    That's just life and relationships... The thing that people don't understand is the word commitment. and being with someone is commitment, dedication and hard work.

It is not a easy breezy walk in the park of all flowers, sunshines and rainbow. There are rainy days and dirty days and painful days and beautiful days and awesome days and horrible days and worst days and better days... There is everything but as long as two people are equally committed to each other and working on the relationship and making it a better one and be good to one another and grow and learn from each other anything can work and everything is possible, once there is RESPECT, COMMITMENT, APPRECIATION and LOVE.

It is not easy having a relationship or maintaining a healthy relationship... Even more so when you are adults and life's responsibilities get in the way.. Luckily some mature and want to settle down and find something good, others don't.

There is everything and you just need to find someone who is looking for the samehting that you are looking. It is not easy, but it is there.

However, ofc you can also always just say 'fuck it' and move on with life, single, alone and virgin, with no intimate connections, - that is easier and simpler but I guess that's not really living life, so ultimately it is your choice and your life.. You get to make a call on what you opt for.

• or... maybe you just find it easier to have a defeatist attitude and shift the blame for your lack of companionship to being the fault of a whole sex, versus your own shortcomings.
    Whatever works best for you. 👌

• That's okay, I'm convinced that women aren't missing anything just because you decide to die a virgin.

• Alright, have fun.

• That's sad how you blame your short comings with women on a few bad experiences. You have your whole life ahead of you and it isn't smart to throw that away because a girl wouldn't text you back. Look on the bright side, you aren't dying and you're young. You can overcome this if you try. Do not give up. Talk to a professional about this. Good luck.

• Maybe you should speak to a therapist about this.

• Why though? That happens to everyone. Im a pretty girl, but I've been shit on by men my whole life too, used and abused, but Im not giving up nor am I blaming every single one even though I've never met one who didn't hurt me. Get up and move on, don't be bitter it's a waste of energy.

• bro, no offence, but you're sounding kind of bitter. you have your whole life ahead of you, its be hard to write off /all/ girls right after high school.

but i think a big factor too is high school. school is such a toxic place, and there's such a need to be popular and get ahead. after that ends, i find people are a lot more chill, and you'll be able to separate the good ones from the bad.

and, i dont know anything about you or your personality just from reading this, but just something to remember: relationships are a two way street, and they require sacrifice and compromise from both parties. maybe you're unknowingly asking too much, or attracting the wrong kind of person? i find sometimes the attitude you put out determines what people come to you, and sometimes just changing your outlook can attract much different people

• Or maybe you're not worth it

What Guys Said 12

• Some totally aren't worth a squirt of piss, but some are. Its just a matter of finding the ones that are, which is more difficult said than done. I think the key here that you need to understand is that people will treat you how you allow them. If a girl is just using you for help then stop helping her. If she's unreliable then don't rely on her. You gotta put your foot down sometimes and be ready to walk away from any girl.

• I luff women and women luff me

• dude just take it easy, i know some women are total bitches, but its ok, your just 21, you have your whole life ahead of you, maybe you'll find a nice girl in the future

• some solid advice right here. Good one #decentguy. Guess the name suits you.

• @kat_gran the truth does sounds harsh, but its still the truth, some men are assholes and some women are total bitch, i've dealt with some stupid women in my life, so i know im right

• Tour is of boyo. Time to LDAR
    http://i.imgur.com/A8fATN5.gif

• L'Oreal.

• Well, another mgtow weirdo is born

• Women are everything and anything to a man

• You're probably mistaking friendly behavior for romantic ones

• Go to Europe where prostitution is legal and fuck a hot chick. You will feel better

• Dude don't give up. Look on this site alone how many women are stupid enough to fall for dumb shit that guys say. They practically kiss guys asses without guys putting in any effort.

• Don't chase girls.

Focus on your hobbies.

Hit the gym.

Be the best version of you that you can.

If doing so makes you more attractive, you'll have women interested in you.

Don't chase them - chasing women doesn't get them, attracting them does. Spend the effort on you.

Spend effort on women who you're already involved in. ANd by involved, i mean she's touching your dick.

• With that attitude your not worth it.