Do you think that people can read minds to any extent?

Can you guess what people are thinking just by looking at their eyes? At all? Even 1%?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can often look at people, hear their tone of voice and whatever and know what they're thinking/what they want. It's body language and subtle verbal clues though. Not actually "reading minds".

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes definitely. My mom and I can do it I'm certain of it. We have a tendency to bring up things either one of us are thinking and it happens every single day it's too often to be a coincidence. I believe in parents and children developing natural telepathy. I feel like it has to do with their bond in the womb, etc.

What Girls Said 1

• Uhm.

Not quite often but it happens and mostly because you and the other person share same beliefs, have same thought process&similar way of tackling things. Here same doesn't mean exactly the same.

:\

What Guys Said 3

• No I don't. Maybe some people can interpret body language or tell by an action what some one may do or how they may respond but I don't subscribe to the notion of reading minds

• Yes normal people have good theory of mind skills and they can read facial expressions but it's not 100% accurate

• We can read facial expressions and tell someones mood but that's it.