Cool YouTube Banner?

I want to make a Youtube channel and right now I need help with creating a banner, so if anyone knows how or if you've done it before could you please help me out? I might do my name Kiana or Ponybabies as my username, which one do you think I should use? I want it to be a gaming channel with make up and vlogs so... hmm.

• Kiana
  • Ponybabies

What Guys Said 1

• This should help you...

"YouTube
    Channel Art: 2560 x 1440 pixels - YouTube will scale your channel artwork using responsive web design. YouTube recommends uploading channel art at 2560 x 1440 pixels with a maximum file size of 2MB. Your channel art banner will automatically scale to anywhere between 640 x 175 pixels (narrowest) to 1060 x 175 pixels (widest).

Tablet Display: 1855 x 423 pixels
    Mobile Display: 1546 x 423 pixels
    TV Display: 2560 x 1440 pixels
    Desktop Display: 2560 x 423 pixels
    Video title: 100 characters
    Video Description: 5000 characters
    Video Dimensions: 2560 x 1440 pixels

We hope this quick guide for designers will make it easy for you to create perfect social media images for all your channels - but to take it one step further, we've also created a free, downloadable package of PSD templates for you!"

www.vieodesign.com/.../

This might also help you..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTeK9aZjMlg

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't name a channel "ponybabies" if it's about gaming and make-up. Kiana is a very "neutral" name, meaning it doesn't specifically say what content the channel has, but the other option implies there are going to be ponies or babies featured on the channel.

For a banner, have a set theme. Are the colors light? Dark? What colors are shown, and what images (cropped) might be displayed? You should have your channel name in the center, if you use social media put the custom links in the corner or at the top/bottom, and everything else is up to you. Let it show people what your channel is all about.
    Just be creative. :)

• Kiana