I feel so lonely but how can I fix my situation?

I feel lonely. I don't have any friends, no boyfriend, a small family that all live 1 hour away and I live alone in my apartment. I also have depression, social anxiety and trust issues. I don't trust guys anymore because I've been extremely hurt by someone I considered to love of my life and I also have a very hard time falling in love or even feeling attracted to someone, so dating is almost impossible for me. Because of my social anxiety I'm very quit and shy so I never manage to make any new friends. I don't know what to do about my situation.

What Guys Said 2

• Depression can be worsened by not doing anything productive. I would try to keep yourself busy throughout the day.
    Try new things, go to the gym, try other outside activities such as hiking, jogging. Stuff along those lines.
    Find new hobbies.
    Get out a bit more because there are chances you can meet new friends.

• I guess you just need to step out of your comfort zone a bit more. What did the love of your life do to you?

What Girls Said 1

• I'm the exact same way except I still live with my family. Im very shy and have really bad social anxiety. I've never been able to make friends and I've never had a boyfriend. I wish I knew how to be some what normal. I hate being the way I am and I feel like I'm going to get no where in life. I hope you find an answer to this question because it would help me too.