0|1
    0|0
  • I am very lonely

0|1
    0|0
  • Vote D = My opinions are lonely :P

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. Even if I was, I don't even mind being lonely. It's peaceful.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think many of us gaggers are 🤒

0|1
    0|0
  • I am

0|1
    0|0
  • Nah, not right now. My dogs are with me and keeping me company.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you mean physically or mentally?

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm lonely

I have a cat
    No boyfriend

0|1
    0|0
  • Lonely as in single, yes I am...

Lonely as in I need someone... no thanks. I'm perfectly fine. 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope I have 2 goofy dogs. :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I maybe should be because I have very few friends and live on my own at uni. But I'm not because I have my SO. I just wish I could see him more, he lives too far away

0|1
    0|0
  • I am.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I don't have guy in my life. I would love to find someone! Been trying to do my best to keep busy. But I would definitely like to find someone :)

0|1
    0|0
  • No after I let go of my ex, I realized I was very happy single, and most of my stressful situations were due to men. Had my current boyfriend not call me to solidify our LDR I was convinced I was not a relationship girl. I like being single, I like the solitude, I like not having to try to read between his words and actions. Don't get me wrong relationships are fun, but being disrespected and taken for granted is worst.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Yes, I am. No woman in my life.

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes. It would be nice to come home after a long day at work and talk with someone or go down the street and have dinner at the cafe

0|1
    0|0
  • Um yes I am.

I only have one really good friend. I wouldn't even call this man my friend he's my brother basically. Everyone else is whatever to me.

I don't let woman get close I can't trust them. I met some great girls too. And some bad. But mostly good people. But I treated them all the same. fucmed them and gave them the pits of my soul.

My work keep me going I love what I do and the money. I honestly feel like I can't connect with anyone. my best friend sure but eventually I'm gonna have to let that manngo to start his own family.

I have sex whenever I get pretty decent money I blend in very well. It just that I feel most people can't blend in with me. Espically because im a bigot know it all who thinks he above everyone.

I used my cockiness to propel my self above the norm. And more it hard for me to be normal like everyone I judge people but I really dont wana be judged.

Only people who know his is the reader and my bff.
    I wanna find a girl i connect with I wanna believe in love but isee the darkest of people so I never get shocked

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes and no. Yeah, I feel a little lonely but also happy in general

0|1
    0|0
  • I do feel lonely sometimes :p

0|1
    0|0
  • Not really. I got my family by my side. And I live in a big city so I got all kinds of people around me when outside.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am alone but I don't feel lonely

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm always lonely 😰

0|1
    0|0
  • The voices inside my head are pretty damn hilarious!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea but it's my fault for feeling this way

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes a lot, I only like talking to girls though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Some times then i go to the gym with tunes and all good again

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah that's what my right hands for

0|1
    0|0