Is this weird/creepy?

I listen to a band called Suicide Silence. Because I'm going to assume that most people don't know who they are, they're a deathcore band. About 4 years ago, their lead singer (screamer), Mitch Lucker, died in a motorcycle crash (RIP man, we still miss you. Your replacement doesn't do your vocals justice) and he's buried in California.

Now, my family is going on vacation in Cali in a few months, and I'd like to go to his grave and pay my respects to who I think was one of the best screamers alive, and who inspired me to live life to the fullest because you never know when it's going to end. Is that creepy, or is it ok?

• Yeah that's pretty creepy
  • Nah, it's ok

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't know he died, it'd be cool to pay my respects! I'd go!

What Guys Said 10

• Not creepy at all, I'd probably do the same if I were in your place.

• Thanks :) I worried it would be creepy. How should I approach my family about taking me there?

• Just be straightforward about it! :)

• Would asking my parents "hey, there's a grave I'd like to visit out there, could we go? I'd like to pay my respects to Lucker" *spend 20+ minutes explaining who Mitch Lucker is*

• Pay your respects for sure! Tell him how how important he was to you, sorry to hear about the accident.

Road or dirt bike accident?

• Road. He had alcohol issues stemming in part from social anxiety and drank and drive. I actually made a promise in his memory not to drink and drive.

• Good call. Alcohol and motorcycles do not go together... alcohol and any motorized anything. Sorry to hear that. Maybe that is some of why he screamed... letting it out...

• Might have been.

• It's not weird since you're a fan, lots of people probably go to graves of the musicians they thought were amazing.

• Nah not creepy at all. he's no mainstream celebrity but to some and you he may be. Would be no different than someone going to John Lennons gravesite

• Think about how many people visit Jim Morrison's grave each year.

• No, that's not creepy

What's creepy is that there is a band called Suicide Silence. That's creepy to moi

• naah, its not creepy at all, its totally fine and ok

• nahh its perfectly ok.

• I don't find this creepy

• It's not that uncommon for people to want to pay respects to musicians that mean a lot to them.

What Girls Said 5

• I don't think it's creepy at all, he made a big impact on your life and means a lot to you, so I think it's great that you want to pay your respects.

• I think it should be okay, because the grave is now public.

• A band that promote death vibes. Creepy.

• Not creepy at all!
    I have a friend who went to visit Dio's grave when she visited cali.

• No its fine