What kind of person are you?

Okay I am a neat freak/clean one my sisters tease me saying I have OCD. I clean every single day and always find something to clean it's kinda funny. But on Sundays are my chill relax and lazy days. I clean but don't work as hard on that day. So share with me what kind of person you are?

• Neat freak / Clean one
  • A messy person
  • Somewhat in the middle
  • Just plain lazy.. LOL :-P

Most Helpful Guy

• A lay turd sandwich who makes video game youtube walkthroughs and cheeses his f'ing brains out in his room while eating gabanzo beans, sun flower seeds, or chips with soda or gateroade watching tv shows and comes on gag to ask and answer questions.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I'm a perfectionist so I just laugh when someone says that I'm OCD. The difference is a perfectionist can leave something alone. While it will mentally bother them they can just leave it alone. Someone with OCD has to change it because they fear that it will bug them latter.

• Uh lets just say I'm not like most people.

• Your sisters need to get educated on the symptoms of OCD

I'm just naturally neat, I don't make very many messes.

• If I don't have a big load full of clothes for the washing machine, its gonna sit in a corner of my room. Guess that makes me a messy person.

• I am just plain lazy lol

• I got OCD too but not that serious , well I am a clean one , my father raised me like this lol

• In thr middle. I like my room and car clean but everywhere elsr ehhh

• LMAO!!! Really? You're funny :-D

• Lmao! Its true!
      It doesn't look very nice but it works

• I guess.. haha! :-P :-P

• A neat freak lol

• I'm tottally messy. Not even joking my room is a mess lol

• I don't know
    but sure i'm not the perfect version of me

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 12

• I feel the best when my room is clean, but otherwise I don't mind it a little cluttered. I don't eat in my room though. So, it isn't dirty in that respect :)

• definitely in the middle.

• I'm the person who thinks work should be spotless, the kitchen should be spotless, but my bedroom like look like a tornado hit.

• Somewhat in the middle. My office area and "front of house" is impeccably clean LOL and the house is the exact opposite. Here and there actually, it ain't to bad haha

• Hi, neat freak here.

• I'm lazy af

• I'm very clean but not tidy. If that makes sense.

• I am all or nothing. One day I will clean my entire house for no reason at all or I won't do it all.

• Vote A. Untidiness un nerves me. Perfectionist virgo right here :)

• Ahah that's good that you clean instead of being messy.

• I'm actually both, cause I'm weird like that.

• OMG! This is so me and my family also thinks It's a bit too much except my mum who loves it!!!

• We are twins then because when my mom comes over she loves it and my dad too. Lol