Anyone else not attracted to their own race?

Im black but i dont see black people as attractive and now that i got me a Beautiful white Femboy for a boyfriend the friends that know about it and the friends of his i met are like dont you feel like a hater or that you kind betray your race stating things like that? I've always been like this im not saying black people are bad or they are gross or they are nasty i am saying i look at a black man and see something i've seen every day. I look at a white boy and see his beautiful straight hair that is far diff from my hair my moms hair and the rest of my family i see his natural Blue eyes and Know they are not fake contacts like my sister and her friends wear all the time i see his freckles and think they are cute :D. Mean while there are a lot of cute and sexy black people but when i see say a black girl with straight hair like a white girls i Know 2 things 1 its not natural and 2 it is probably a wig.

Most Helpful Girl

• Clearly you look down at your own race, and I think that is very common among many races because we always think the grass is greener on the other side and many cultures have subconsciously created a conditioning to believe that blonde/blue eyes/straight hair equals beauty when that is not always the case.
    Having that said, there is nothing wrong with having your preference in dating other cultures besides your own.

I personally have never dated someone in my culture (Latin), so I do not see anything wrong with it. We are all different and we all have different preferences and what we like. So if you like a white guy, go fet yourself a white guy. Many white guys like girls outside of their race as well. Find one who finds your race attractive and bam :) got yourself made! Good luck :-)

I know a girl who is black and she only dates white guys, as a matter of fact, her aand her two brothers only dated white chicks lol.. so there is nothing wrong with it, that's your preference aand do your thing :) As long as you're happy and not hurting anyone, why not :)?

• :) i completely agree! my mom used to say things like "Oh baby i wish i had beautiful straight hair like her" Not because she looked down on it but because she genuinely thought it was beautiful. and my sister has never been with a black guy that iv seen she has been with strangely enough nothing but mixed guys.

• I think you need to learn to appreciate and love your own race and its differences, what makes it unique is what makes it beautiful. Plus the black culture is one of the most influential cultures...
      Everywhere in the world you see cultures taking from the black culture, whether it is in food, dance or other.. The black culture is filled with many good things and beautiful people as well.. So as long as one can appreciate one's own race, it is fine.. But preference is still preference, just don't think because you like yellow, it is better than blue :)

It's just a diff color and that's okay. :) :) :)

Most Helpful Guy

• White girls can be really hit or miss. It just depends. Based on my dating history, definitely lean towards Latina women, but ofc open to white girls that have the right personality.

• ya man i see what you mean a lot of white girls can be real racist. same with the guys.
      i struck a home run that was close to being a foul with my boyfriend He is a beautiful femboy who is very caring and nice but is OVERLY attached and clingy. xD

• That's great man, glad you're happy and it's great that people have turned around to support you!

#LGBTally4Life

What Girls Said 16

• At many points in my life I have found myself attracted to multiple different ethnicity.

• i think most people find people outside of their race to be exotic. i think that's normal. however, i would date anyone from any race as long as they didn't believe in any principals that were dangerous.

• Most of the time I have just been attracted to white men. I'm white and so is my husband. But I don't see how being attracted to other races is a betrayal of your own or that you hate people of your race. It's not.

• No I am very attracted to my own race, for sometime it was the only race I was attracted to, but now I am attracted to every race.

• So far I've just been with white males. Haven't had a chance to meet others and have something in common with. Though I like the idea more of dating people from other countries, that is more exciting and different.

• Yes, I find some black guys attractive.
    What you said towards the end reminds me of this bitch who pulled my hair when I was little because she thought it was fake.

• well most black girls with Long Straight hair either put a lot of money into it or have a wig on. Thats why out of all the females you never fuck with a black girls hair

• She had to go to a stylist to get it straightened

• That's your sister, lol.
      Not the same for all black women.
      But alright.

• You're queer?

• im attracted to blck guys for sure, do u have a hair fetish or someting?

• somewhat i do love they way his hair feels at times i just sit there laying with his hair. black people hair is interesting to white people xD

• I'm not opposed to other hispanics, I've just never met one I'm attracted to or would like to even date for that matter. But my type of man was not very common in the area I grew up, and I barely meet my type now.

• I like people in general so I don't really have a preference

• I'm still attracted to my own race but I find so many others more attractive

• I can find attractive people in any race, my own as well.

• I have seen some FOINE black guys out there.

• I don't date based on racez

• Im attracted to who Im attracted to. We all have a preference whether its race, hair color, height, maybe even what "clique" they belong to. I wouldn't worry about it. You like what you like.

• Ok, I'm a Salvadorean and just like you I don't find men of my race attractive. I think you said things as they are. When you are use to seeing the same thing, you tend get use to them and get bored. So we look for those things that are different. I hate to say it but I've seen brown eyes, black hair, funny accents, brown skin for so long that I don't find it attractive.. seeing a tall white men or a Turkish guy is 😍 Ufff... lol

What Guys Said 9

• 67.media.tumblr.com/...lyhf3klasN1ro91bjo1_250.gif
    That's an unfortunate way of thinking. What you have to understand that black people have been taught to be subservient in the past and are now living the consequences. Also as a result of British imperialism, and Eurocentric beauty standards, many people can't accept themselves as they naturally are and try to look a certain way...

• ME!

I am Korean American and I am not attracted to any Asian women at all. I tried to deny it all these years, but it's true. I only like white women and and I am one of few Asian American men to only like white women over all races, including my own.

• Hmm nope I don't really like Asian or black girls.

I love my white girls like actual white girls by the way
    I love my native American girls
    I love some latinas sometimes there body are shaped werid.

I'm mixe. by the way well kinda my grandma Asian my mom Irish /asian my dad is Scottish
    So I guess im Asian but I really don't look it. but I'll take it

• I honestly believe people who aren't attracted to people of their own race are either confused or have a belief in racial superiority or whatever. It just doesn't seem biological to me. At all.

• i think its more of an Exotic taste like say if a white dude was more attracted to a Latino or a black girl because they seem more exotic and interesting than a white girl would

• You can find other races attractive and date them due to them being exotic but I still find it strange when people say they aren't attracted to people of their own race. There's definitely something not right there.

• fuck those friends. White people interracial date the most. But I can understand if your friends were black and his were only white.

• like 80% of my friends are black and his friends are mainly all females ranging across basically all races

• oh you talking about tangible things, I was talking about intangible.

• its the little things we use to make us look unique

• Uncle ruckus (no relation), is that you? 😂😂😂👴🏿

• No i actually like my black friends and other black people just not sexually

• xD for the last 2 and 1/2 years all i had to entertain my self was the laptop at the autoshop my mom left me xD living there was a bitch. the tv only had 3 channels

• Netflix and HBO. You'll be set. If you haven't, check out Mike Tyson's mysteries and Rick and morty. That shit's so fucking hilarious

• Negative.. White chicks hnnng. Mexican chicks.. hnnng. Half white Half Mexican brah checking in.

• i very attracted to my own race.

• Okay but your boys femininity isn't natural.

• he was born with a natural feminine face and body he eats healthy i make sure of that. So what do you mean isn't natural?

• Oh I wasn't sure what 'femboy' meant. I just thought that it was odd that you said that blacks who straighten their hair are unnatural.

• ya understand unless you see a picture or meat one in person you won't really know what a femboy looks like but they are men born with Really feminine features :D and they are SEXAY