Do you hate when good music gets religious? I hate it, but then again some great bands wouldn't have written some great songs, what do you think?

Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zero's seem to do this a lot, almost to a point that they can overdo it, but there music is so good. I don't believe in religion anyways, or gods or whatever else is getting shoved down my throat from 'on high'

how about you?

Most Helpful Girl

• no, i love flyleaf and i like how they sing about how they view their own religion. good music is good music.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• I never really notice this.

• I'm from a Christian background so I don't really mind that much.

What Guys Said 1

• There is a fine line between being spiritual while still having good tunes, and then getting so Jesus preachy that the musicality gets lost. Examples of bands that come to mind are:
    --Creed
    --Jars of Clay
    --P. O. D.
    --Switchfoot

• Which do you consider these?

• @zagor I like their tunes, but if they get preachy to the point of "Casting Crowns", the musicality gets lost.

• Yeah, my sister listens to Jars of Clay, but I find their music, well, what you said.