How to be comfortable in my freaky body?

I am an overly hairy man. I know you would say shave wax etc etc but tbh if you have really coarse thicj hairs shaving or trimming and all won't make it all sift and nice. It feels stubbly prickly and sand paper kind.

If I leave it natural I cry and feel extremely sad and sorry for being so hairy unlike other human beings.
I hate to look at my naked body while I shower.
I know I won't ever have women in my life and no sex whatsoever.
How to stop feeling pathetic, hiw to stop crying whenever I see my naked body?

Most Helpful Girl

• Therapy.

• Of what kind?
      And laser in addition? It's disgusting ew

• You bothered me in my inbox. Now go crawl back into whatever hole you came from.

• okay okay.
      Feeling better? ;)

What Girls Said 14

• Wax job, If all possible but make sure an Asian girl does this.. They are the Experts on Wax jobs and even Nails and Feet.
    Laser could Cost you an Arm and a Leg in Money.. Check First to see if this can be done in your Local Salon who Specializes too in Waxing.
    Good luck. xx

• Even though Asians rarely have any body hairs yet they are good at waxing hairs! Lol
      Do the pics turn to off?😞 Abnormal!😭

• They are Known to do great work and in my USA here, They are all over in many salons.. I only go to them for their professionalism.
      Well, yes, a bit too much, but all is not lost, just some hair if it is waxed, so relax. xxoo

• Yeah laser hair removal is the only way for a really long hairlessness but even that doesn't always bring permanent results; it's also hella expensive if you get it for your entire body and you'll need multiple sessions.
    I think better ways to thin out the body hair on your arms and legs and completely remove the ones on your torso are to epilate or wax your torso - and yes, both of those do remove your hair on the roots and hence give you a smooth result.

• I think you've either got to learn to love yourself the way you are now, or make some lifestyle changes so you can love yourself. Eat well, work out/go to the gym, and spend as much time in the sun to get tanned!
    If you're still feeling crappy about the hair after this, then consider waxing/shaving/laser etc. Talk to your doctor about all the options for hair removal.

• As a girl , what comes to your mind when you see this hairy man?

• I don't know, just see him as an ordinary person. Really not that big of a deal.

• You can always get laser hair removal if you want.

• Who doesn't want to be hairless!! 😞
      I would obviously try it sometime, but till the mean time how not to hate my body?
      As a woman how do you find the pics? I also have really hairy front torso if that matters.

• Try being a woman with beard and mustash D: If it was really that bad, you would already be shaving or waxing every other day

• @niahc MOST women don't even grow proper coarse leg hairs πŸ˜ƒ

• So use Nair or get laser hair removal. This is literally the most easily solved problem ever.

• You either have to learn to accept it and love yourself for who you are and that has nothing to do with the hair... or have it removed whether it be lazer or waxing. Even if you do that, if it make YOU feel better, then it's worth it!

• Laser hair removal... Shave or wax it for now.

• Love yourself for who u are not what u think. If woman don't like u that's their loss u will find that woman that will love u

• Easy to say?😞
      Ok, as a young happening woman how do you find those pics here in the question?😞

• Hahahahaha opinion are like butt , everyone has one. Lol
      Nice lines!!!πŸ˜‰

• thanks my mamma taught me that :D

• Wax it off if that's real

• If that's for real? It seems fake?😞

• I dont think you're abnormally hairy. That looks pretty normal really.

• Really?😞 Those arms and that hair on shoulder/upper arms/side of back? Normal?😞.😐

• You could always shave most of that off or at least get it trimmed...

• It's not that awful.
    But if you want to be more confident about yourself, then maybe hair removal can be considered. You don't need all the hair gone, making it less would be pretty fine. :)

• I wanna hug you :3

• you like hairy guys?

• Yeah, I am. I like to hug people who are sad...

• Hmmm and I don't like sympathy!😠
      I thought you are into furry men 😞

• I think you look very sexy. I am sorry you feel so bad about how you look. I think that other women are to fucked up in the head to not see how good looking you are. 😑 I hate bitches like that.

• Trying to be nice?

• I told you last night when we were talking that it was me... So making that more clearer it is Kim. x

• When did youade it clear 😞 . We talk on Kik as well? That's you?πŸ˜ƒ

What Guys Said 8

• As your lack of confidence stems for your body hair. There is no way you will get comfortable with it. Your hair is constant reminder. Sadly you will ahve to take care of that, that's the only way.

Then to boost your confidence eat healthy, work out, and buy better clothes.

• Wax will not feel prickly. Or you could go laser.

• I might just end up like you since I've had an abnormal hair growth in my younger ages.

But I don't think it's weird at all. Seems really manly to me.

• First you say abnormal hair growth and then you go on to add that you don't think it's weird and is manly. Yiu seem confused my dear boy

• Abnormal means something that's not normal and so how would it mean positive?😞

• Anyway how hairy are you? And how embarrassed are you about it especially with women?

• Get you look good, some chicks really dig body hair.

• Some chicks like such a hairy arms , hairy shoulders/upper arms and that hairy back?😞

• A bit of laser would just reduce the density
      You don t have to remove it completely.

• @archiz the shoulders, upper arms and back needs to be hairless totally!

• Permanent Hair Removal 😢?

• Did your mom marry a bear? I'm totally just kidding relax! There are laser hair removal procedure today man. And even if you don't want that, then just trim it with a clipper. It's not a big deal.

• @rgb008 has a fetish with hairy bods like this lol srs. Don't be shy just shoot her a PM.

• Negged!!!

• Wtf dude? What are you even saying

• Boyo. I need to get you on a cycle. Going to start out out with 2 ccs of testosterone cypionate in your gloots everday. 6 ccs of Tren Acetate in your bicep ED. Then we'll throw in 500IUS of HGH ED. BRB we rich piana now

• Learn to love yourself. Eat healthy get fit. Become confident.

• And then I can overlook my creep hairiness?
      I just want to be ok being alone , virgin and emotionally lonely. It won't matter then how the women feel about it.

• Dude seriously. There are plenty of hairy dudes. It's really only creepy with guys that have really really bad physique that's why I said get fit. Ever see Hugh Jackman? He's not quite as hairy as you but the same principle applies.