Do you have a life?

it seems that everyone in here sits all day

1|0
22|23

Most Helpful Girl

• I do not Know about Everyone's Story on here, dear, But I do know that Most who Post have a Celly in which it is easy to Log into. You can do this Most anywhere with Good WIFI.
    I have a Residential Nursing job Where With any of the houses I go to, And there is Always a Handy Dandy Computer.
    In a way, For I have been helping Others with their Problems it seems "Forever," This is on Gag is just One more "Job" that I needed No training at, Do not get Paid, But Enjoy it Here, Nearly every day I am able to Get on.
    I have worked very Hard to get this Far. I almost have My... Masters.
    Good luck and Wow, 36 minutes Ago.. What are you doing today? lolxxoo

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 21

• I have a weird life... During the weekdays I can't really do much because I don't drive, I don't have a car and I also don't have a job. I want to get one though. During the weekends, I have a life, sometimes. It depends on my mood and whether or not I can get transportation. These days I tend to sleep over at my best friends house and hang out with him and his brother. Other times, I'm busy lazing around the house because I choose to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a job, go to school, hang out with friends, and see my boyfriend as well as get on here.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wasn't very active in the near past.. cuz I get too busy with school.. but now I am try to login more often and I use my phone for it.. so whenever I get some free time I spend it on GaG..

0|0
    0|0
  • ya i do, im usually on here at work when i am bored

2|1
    0|0
  • Well, I don't sit here all day. I come here at night, when I'm done with other things.
    And even if I had nothing to do, I couldn't be here all day. I would get tired easily.
    So yes I do have a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • I homeschool 2 kids, run 2 martial arts studios, am very active in my church, maintain a fairly large house and yard and workout daily. Being on gag doesn't mean you aren't productive lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I still do things outside of this website.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha yeah but I check it kind of like social media now. I don't get on fb, insta or anything. I just check this addicting site 🙄

1|0
    0|0
  • I do now lol, didn't for a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I'm a workaholic XD oh wait. I dunno maybe that's not life really. Hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. *Eats fifth packet of chocolates*

0|1
    0|0
  • I have one. It might not be exciting but I have one

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really😂 I live in bumfick rural America and there's nothing to do here.

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I choose not to.

0|0
    0|0
  • no I have no life I am a GaG slave

0|0
    0|0
  • Some do, some certainly don't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • I walk and GaG :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't. Sue me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a job, i go to school, i go on GaG when i'm bored... so i think i have a life...

0|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't know anymore.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 22

• Cellphones make it easy to be on GaG while working.

3|0
    0|0
  • i ain't a lifer. fuck me right.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends.
    My day to day life is pretty minimalistic.
    I skimp on the little things in life to make the big adventures , LEAPS , journeys happen. Those comes... once a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I check in when I have nothing else going on. I must say there are some really weird people on here. Just saw a post about a guy wanting to taste his own jizz.

1|0
    0|0
  • I dont do Facebook or Twitter or IG anymore. This is my social media for me. Plus it's easy to check at work on my phone. Just have it on constantly lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm forced to be on my laptop throughout almost all of the day because of school and studying. I almost always have a tab open with GAG and IG.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah. I'm a full-time athlete and full-time employed. I have a cellphone and so it's not hard for me to open the browser and pop back in whenever since it's just a few taps away.

1|0
    0|0
  • Life. What IS life? Let's just take a step back and reflect upon this, shall we?

Just kidding, yes I do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only have life on weekends and when there is college.

1|0
    0|0
  • sort of

1|0
    0|0
  • nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm an apprentice otaku and an expert gamer. I have multiple lifes. I have 20 lifes in zelda alone!

1|0
    0|0
  • i am breathing oxygen so yes i do have a life.

1|0
    0|0
  • I lost mine in the bus, so no.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yup sure do.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do , but time management is the key my friend 😉

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I'm pretty simple. I go to school, I box, and I sit here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Multi task Lol I'm at work and I'm on here

0|0
    0|0
  • Full time job, and active social life, yeah! I just head here in my down time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I'm actually dead. (que twilight zone music)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeh, do you?

0|0
    0|0
  • you dont', hence your anonymous

1|0
    0|0