This girl from mexico that doesn't speak English wants to visit me?

She msgd me on facebook just saying hola. I made a question about it the other day
http://www.girlsaskguys.com/flirting/q2001249-random-chick-on-my-fb-flirting-with-me-asking-for-nudes

S
tarted talking and did a little bit of sexting on snapchat and now she is saying that she wants to get her visa so she can come visit me. Girl is 19 pretty hot and I just met her 2 days ago and she alrdy wants to visit? In her pics it looks like she lives in a pretty run down part of mexico and she prly isn't used to seeing bodybuilders at all. I'd LIKE to think that this is the reason that she is so eager to see me but it almost sounds too good to be true. The funniest part is that I'm using google translator to talk to this girl. She literally does not speak any English. I told her I'm never getting married somewhere in a conversation so I don't think she would be trying to use me for citizenship. I don't really know that even works tbh.

This just sounds too good to be true.. feel like there are some ulterior motives that I'm just not thinking about. A hot girl that doesn't speak English just messages me adds me on snapchat.. sends me nudes.. sexting with me throughout the day.. now she wants to visit me? This situation sounds hot af but snds too good to be true. She is REAL by the way.. not a catfish.

• Sounds too go to be true boyo.. something is up
  • Have her come visit you and fck her brains out boyo
  • Didn't read..
Guys just to update.. This girl is not a catfish and proved it. She also said she was getting her visa herself I think it takes 60 days or something.

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it. Sounds too good, but what could she really do if she's getting a visa on her own? You're not going to marry her and she knows it.

Wait, wait. Baby momma plan?

Dude, ask her if she's good with you wearing condoms. BUY AND WEAR.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whatever you do, do it fast. Trump's building a wall.
    Probably ask if she has money to survive and where she gonna live and stuff.

What Girls Said 7

• She's coming to steal yo moneys and move to the US through you. lol never trust strangers on facebook, especially not those from other countries and especially not third world countries.

• I mean you can fuck and just kick her out afterwards, your risk to take 💁🏽

• She looking for visa
      But not the credit card bahhh lol

• @ConsultantIsBack You never know 😂💁🏽

• LOL dude, she likely just wants to use you to get into the US illegally. You're probably just going to be her border coyote and then you'll never hear from her again.

• It's doubtful because one she said she would get her visa without me and two.. I was in law enforcement and have pictures of me in uniform on my FB. I think a visa takes like 60 days to get

• Okay so it might be legit. Just beware of her wanting an anchor baby from you or something.

• That sounds to good to be true. It's so strange.
    It's obvious that she wants to use you to get something. Don't trust her.

• What could she want me for? I mean I told her I'm never getting married. She know I'm in college and don't have a lot of money. I just can't think of anything

• Hopefully just my dick ahahhah. Shit man I don't know.

• LOL

I don't know, maybe...

• I wouldn't trust her and probably some creepy dude. :D

• May be a male, pretending to be a female, block her.

• She wants that citizenship bro

• It is too good to be true. It's a scam of some sort

What Guys Said 11

• Sounds suspicious for sure. Even if you told her you don't want to get married she might think she'll convince you. She's probably after a green card or maybe money. Or just a way to enter the country and then stay illegally.

How is she going to get there? Has she hit you up for transportation costs?

• If she doesn't speak any English it will be even more awkward having to communicate with her in person.

• what do you have to lose?

• I don't know man doesn't sound like anything tbh. I just wasn't sure if I was missing something. she could end up being bat shit crazy

• Maybe she's just really into you, it could be that simple.

• Dates Latinas on sight crew checking in 😍🇮🇹🔥

• I dunno man you've had to use a translation part of Google which is not the best in my view so there might be some communication barrier

Also I do find it just a tad odd she wants to visit you after only meeting you for two days kinda a little fishy but could just be me

• Don't send her any pics, I had this really sexy girl asking me the same thing so I told her I wanted to see her through Skype, but she always had an excuse. Then I heard that some women do that to black mail men with the nude pictures that they get.

• Sounds suspicious to me, I'd be weary and keep an eye on her if she does actually come.

• Just have her come and visit. If she's gonna pay for it why not? Lmao

• Damn she really wants it. Fuck her brains out before they build the wall

• Hey op, I've got a bridge to sell you.

• nice try troll -_-