How is Istanbul like?

istanbul how a place?

• beautiful
  • Normal
  • bad

Most Helpful Girl

• It's surely one of the most beautiful cities in the world, I would love to visit it.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just like a whole lot of cities I'd like to visit it, but it wouldn't be somewhere I'd want to live, mainly because Turkey is a country with a corrupt government that has really gone to shit. İstanbul itself does look like a beautiful place in these photos, though.

What Girls Said 10

• "A" for Absolutely, "B" Beautiful, @hayata-kusmus.
    I once Traveled over There, On my way to Egypt, And found it to be Enlightening.
    Good luck and Great work. xx

• I love Istanbul so so much 🇹🇷
    Such a lovely place

• My parents went there in their honeymoon, and another time my grandparents also visited, they said its SO BEAUTIFUL!!! I would really want to go there soon inshallah 😍😍

• Istanbul, please learn some English before posting.

• looks good..

• It's beautiful from what I've heard!

• It seems to be a beautiful city.

• One of the best and most beautiful places I've even been to, Turkish people are so much fun! They know how to party really well! Turkish Food is amazing! I love Turkey❤️

• Gorgeous!!

• What does how a place mean? Gosh you middle eastern people trying to speak English...

• At least they try, you don't have to be mean. The context is understandable if you tried to understand the question.

• Well, the while world isn't like you, and some people are practicing to learn English so they come here to try learn from it.
      even if u don't want to learn those languages it doesn't matter, it was just an example to clear my point of view.
      hmmm, and the reason behind "advertising" their country is to get what people think about it out of curiosity I think, nothing wrong with it ☺

• * whole world

What Guys Said 8