Good place to buy decent bras for cheap?

Have you tried Walmart bras? I really need a new one but I'm limited on cash. Any suggestions are appreciated thanks

0|0
17|4

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I have tried walmart bras and they suck. The are too tight and fall apart. Depending on how much you have to spend look on Victorias secret website because sometimes they have deals like 2 for 40 or even cheaper and they may even have clearance bras. Sadly bras everywhere are 20+ but cheap bras just fall apart. Kohls sometimes has bras on sale too.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Here OP I made you one.. Thank me later.
    3.bp.blogspot.com/.../bra-fish-tank.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • Get married.
    Infinite bras.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, in my bedroom. I'll even measure you with my hands.

But hey, there's a good shop in my country.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Subscribe to jcp online. They send me the $10 off $10 and then i go find clearance bras for 11$. Get $10 off and then its only $1

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know where you're from, but I shop online at lasenza (though they have stores) They have a sale section there and it's easy to find cheap stuff.

If not then I suppose walmart could work, I've never bought a bra from there personally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not sure of your size or your definition of cheap but I do like the Wear Everywhere bras by Victoria's Secret. They're good quality and you can get 2 for $46. I'm small so those bras work well for me, which is why I mentioned that it depends on your size too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly Amazon lol
    Some of the best bras I've ever gotten. And Amazon has a variety of sizes (obviously) haha

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely Kohls. They always have crazy good sales and the bras are pretty good.

0|0
    0|0
  • bras are one of those things you definitely shouldn't buy cheap.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would recommend Target. Their JustMySize line is pretty good quality and has a wider size range than Walmart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get mine from target

0|0
    0|0
  • I heard aerie or something like that is inexpensive. try kohls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Target or JC Penny.

0|0
    0|0
  • As I wear a specialty size, no. I'm using zulily, and it's decent but their return policy is crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • try amazon. you can get all kinds of bras, and really good deals too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont know if u have Primark in USA. Pretty good bras

0|0
    0|0
  • Kmart
    Target

0|0
    0|0
  • Kohl's

0|0
    0|0