Do you wonder what does now your future wife/husband?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Erm.

I'm too busy wondering what my current husband is doing. Seriously though it is normal to think through scenarios of what kind of person you think would match you.

But be careful that you are not getting stuck in a fantasy which means that when the right person comes along, you miss them because they don't conform to your fantasy.

And remember, many people don't meet the right one first time so don't over commit because it ties you both down before you have time to find out what you really want in a relationship and this only becomes evident by being in one.

Take it easy on yourself and your future partner so you get to find out who the right one is over time.

:\

What Guys Said 9

• She just texted to say she's eating dinner :)

• I use to think about that but not at all anymore. I'm too busy with my goals to worry about what she's doing :P Nonetheless I couldn't care less what she's doing right now if she's my wife in the future it won't really matter seemingly since I'll still end up taking her in as my wife.

• I really couldn't care less right now, i prefer living in the now not in the future. I will find out about what they were doing at this time after i have met them.

• Yeah, I do,
    Then I probably realize that she is probably just as lonely as me and or acting completely crazy like me

• yeah i do most of the times

• No. But I bet she's up to no good!

• Yes I wonder if she's play basketball or volleyball lol

• Sure all the time. I wonder who she is, what does she do or is there one out there for me!

• i ask you what are you doing now :))
    mayb you will be mine

What Girls Said 5

• Actually, no I don't. I don't really like to think too far into the future. I'm too busy enjoying all the fun right now w/boys. ;)

• Well, I know what he's doing right now because well, I found him

• All the time.

• Yes, but I would like to think that I already know.

• Your question doesn't make sense?
    Are you asking where my future spouse is or what they're doing?