What do you like to collect?

You probably think I'm weird old woman for doing this but I like cups with interesting art on it. Right now I have a glass cup with a picture of a building on it, and I would like to buy more.

I love tea and coffee so I look forward to drinking either in the cups. ♥️

#cuppride
#notthatkindofcups

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a kid I collected all kinds of games. Although I don't have as much of it as I did then (growing up I had to sell if I wanted the new stuff), I have probably messed with everything from an Atari 2600 on up. Got very lucky and snagged a Sega Master System (Sega before the Genesis- 30 years old) working with quite a few games. I might end up collecting for it on its own simply because it's a neat system that nobody seemed to buy into since the Nintendo was out at the same time. Library is significantly smaller and the games are *much* cheaper to find complete since Sega always used plastic cases over cardboard to package their games in. But besides that as far as retro goes I have an original Xbox with around 20 games (might mod it later but as it stands it's a great system in terms of discs containing a bunch of arcade games).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 25

• 1|0
  • Nothing really rn but I want to have a room become an art room :) so I'll start collecting art here soon

• I thought you will say " I collect condoms " but fuk it 😂

• Baseball, basketball, football cards and sports memorabilia, as of right now I've got well over 1,000 cards and sets.

• Toy soldiers, currency from around the world including Roman coins.

• cologne

• I collect ancestors. I'm an amateur genealogist. Part of my enormous tree goes back to mid 1600's

• I collect links about politics

• favorite movies DVDs, Blu rays, favorite pictures of naked girls from the internet, certain electronic gadgets, favorite video games, favorite movie action figures and objects (like star ships etc) just the usual stuff

• I have a shot glass collection 😂

• money

• Don't see the point in collecting and there's literally nothing collectible I have interest in.

• Belly button lint.

• Old coins I have a great collection

• bet u like browsing all the interesting cups at goodwill

• I rarely collect anything, but girls always follow me around!!! Maybe that's something I collect lol

• Right now I'm collecting dust... I haven't moved in the past few hours. :D

• Coins..

• I collect autographs

• Baseball Cards and Movie tickets.

• I really love collecting fine art, my room looks like an art gallery.

• Does music count i love to have different songs

• Single origin coffees from all over the world.
    I already have 7 different single origin beans.

• i like to collect pain

• Strings. I keep a pair from every one of my exes, labeled ;)

• Money...

In my bank account

What Girls Said 19

• These are the things I collect (ed) :
    - Shells
    - Money from the different coutries my father visisted for his business trips
    - Maps
    - Lipsticks 💄

• I collect rocks/shells/beach glass, I have a collection of beanie babies and porcelain dolls that were passed down, I have a small collection of feathers, a starwars merchandise collection, and a tinkerbell merchandise collection.

• I used to college those tiny shampoos from every hotel I stayed at as a kid. I had like two bags of them.
    Parents made me get rid of them all hahahah
    Apparently it was too weird lmao

• Shoes... >_>

• Shot glasses from travels, art in the form of tattoos, and rocks. Mostly rocks though, I want to be a geologist so bad.

• A lot of people probably do this too but I like to collect things that signify something cool that happened in my life. For example, every dance I was asked to in high school I still have the dried flower and way that they asked me lol

• I like to collect front pages of the books that I read or love to read and paste them on the wall. Right now I have a wall full of front covers.

• Nothing, I'm more of an arts and crafts person

• Secrets.

• I collect dvds and dolls.

• If having a lot of thongs count as collecting someting then I love to collect thongs..

• perfume/cologne bottles.

• I would say thongs because I have a lot and belly rings and couple of stones.

• porcelain dolls and porcelain jester dolls.

• money and my uncle collects shot glasses

• I collect movie tickets and I have a lot of them lol

• hearts

• Magnets, postcards and shot glasses from the different cities or countries that I visit.

• glass dishes and fancy pretty vases smh lol i can never throw them out I don't know why