Is there something wrong with me?

No guy ever looks at me or asks me out, I don't think I'm extremely ugly or anything I just feel like I don't contain any type of personality or a good trait... and as for my looks I find myself to be extremely average and invisible... i have a older sister who's very attractive and pretty every guy checks her out and talks to her and even still attractive after giving birth... i myself lost 40 lbs and currently weighing 108 lbs fit and toned, changed a lot of things... but even after working so hard on my appearance I get no results I even tried to change my personality but can't change who I really am... i am 24 years old...

Most Helpful Guy

• dont worry about any of that stuff, me being 43 i can say being someone has nothing to do with look or how much sex someone wants to have with you. yes you will have some people talk to you about how the sex is great or how beautiful they think there SO? is but in the end its jsut who finds you there soul mate if you believe that kind if thing.

if you know what i mean

Most Helpful Girl

• I think there's nothing wrong with you.
    Maybe you aren't at the right places to meet guys. Or they think you're not interested in talking to them.

What Guys Said 10

• Even if you had the personality of a brick and average or slightly below average looks guys would still check you out or want to have sex with you.

You are probably not recognizing it when a guy checks you out while you may also display "unapproachable" body language that keeps guys from hitting on you.

• Do you have arms and legs, and an entire head with ears and the other usual stuff? Is your tongue too big for your mouth? Do you give yourself a good soapy scrubbin' all over every couple months or so? These are the most important things if you wanna get yourself some kinda decent Jethro!

• I'd date you! You're beautiful!

• i would look at u if u let me

• Why do you need to wait for guy to talk to you/ask you out?

This is 2016, GO AND TALK TO THEM AND ASK THEM OUT.

• I don't think there's anything wrong with you. Maybe you should start to approach guys and ask them out because sitting around waiting for someone to ask you out doesn't always work

• Hard to say without a pic.

• I have the same problem. It's awful

• It's OK just don't loose hope

• Will you go out with me?

What Girls Said 2

• there's nothing wrong with you. try finding other sources for your happiness than being attractive or getting male attention, though? I'm not saying you should give up on finding a partner, but it seems like you're trying so hard to be attractive that you're getting unhappy and depressed. Please take care of yourself. <3

• They are afraid of how beautiful and powerful you are 😊