I'm a moron. Cheer me up?

Another guy showed interest in me then left me for someone else. I already plan on moving on but I still can't help feeling sad and moronic that this happened again.
Anyone have stupid jokes or any random facts to cheer me up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Did I tell you that my daughter was dating a boy who has a wooden leg?

• No but I would love to hear about their story

• Glad I gave you a chuckle. Remember that she sun always shines after the storm passes. I know that it is a worn our cliche, but it is true.

• Haha I hope the sun shines soon then
      Thanks!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have any jokes but you shouldn't feel like a moron for something like this, you're not.

• Thanks for the wisdom :D
      And yeah I can't help it though. Things haven't been too well lately and I'm just really tired of being everyone's second choice.

• Yeah I know the feeling. You'll be someone's first choice when the time is right.

What Guys Said 3

• I DOUBT that you are a 'Moron', because I work with dozens!!
    Why not just watch some 'naughty movies' and get off, rather than asking for stupid jokes?

Ok, here's one:
    A Giraffe, a Skunk and a Buck walk into a bar. They get a few drinks, and then it is last call, and they get the check.
    The Buck says: "Sorry guys, I have no doe"
    The skunk says: "Sorry, I haven't a scent"
    The Giraffe says: "Don't worry, guys, the High-balls, are on me!!"

Ok, a couple went golfing, and the wife gets hit with a stray golf ball. The husband takes her to the Emergency Room, and the doctor asks what happened.
    "I got hit with a Golf Ball!" she says.
    "Where?" the doctor asks.
    "Between the first and second holes," she responds.
    "That hardly leaves room for a bandage!" the doctor says!!

Porn movies looking a little better now? :) :)

• LOL thanks for the jokes and the suggestion
      But I'm not really into those types of movies haha

• No offense intended. My last girlfriend liked some that were 'female friendly' but she never shared them with me. :( She did seem to enjoy her time, and 'relaxation' though.
      What do you do to relax, or unwind?

• I guess mostly I just listen to a lot of music and think as I listen. Oh or I take a long shower cause that's usually where I cry LOL

• I ususlly hate this kind of stuff. -.-;; But here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRQizPcZWBI

• Haha thanks for finding the link for something you don't like for me c:
      Appreciate it!

• You're welcome.

• I would cheer you up but unfortunately, I'm a moron myself :(

What Girls Said 3

• This isn't a typical joke, but it made me laugh.

Once upon a time, a user on G@G asked why he looked like a potato in selfies.

The question was closed, but in my head I replied;

"Oh don't say that, I'm sure you're a real SPUD-MUFFIN..."

i3.kym-cdn.com/.../786.jpg

• LOL I have the same type of jokes! And the Spongebob face is mine when I tell people my dumb jokes

• Random fact of the day:
    "Moron" was once a psychological term, used to denote people who scored from 51 to 70 on an IQ test.

The lower two levels were "imbecile" (26-50) and "idiot" (≤ 25).

• That's cool! I didn't know there were specific names for different IQ levels. Thanks! And I def feel a lot better today. I kinda cried my eyes out last night and fell asleep haha c:

• Once upon a time there was girl who was very hungry but would rather spend time on the Internet then go and get food.