How many pets do you have? What animals are they?

Just bored and wanted to see people's answers. There are too many I want.

Most Helpful Girl

• right now, I have 3 cats, all animal shelter rescues. The only reason I don't have more animals is because of work and that I live in an appartment. I neither have the time nor the space for more :-(

during childhood we had maaaany many animals. My Dad hat a passion for animals, so we had ducks, different kinds of birds fom small to big (including Macaws and a Cockatoo), racoons, dogs, cats, squirrels, fish, owls, hawks, guinea pigs, peacocks... at one point he also had chickens, a couple of goats and a donkey... I think my mom had a ferret at some point, but I wasn't born yet.
    The ones you could consider a "wild" or "exotic" breed, where all rescues (some he found injured somewhere) or coming in from people who couldnt have them anymore. He'd take them in and try to get them adopted or placed somewhere suitable.
    I always loved to visit him (divorced parents) so I could help taking care of them.
    With my mom, we always had cats, sometimes up to 6 or 7 I think (some where sort of feral and came and went), rabitts, dogs, a rescued squirrel, a couple of turtles...

When I'm old, I will hopefully have been able to buy a little house with some land and will have my own little shelter for outkasts.

It runs in the family I suppose lol

• Was it hard for him to care for that many animals at once? Especially with work?

• oh yes, indeed. But he had some help. He had a landscaping business and some of his workers helped out when they weren't on a new project.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 20

What Guys Said 10

• 2 dogs and 1 run away alley cat.

• I have had many Dogs my whole life. Right now I have none

• 1
    A fat cat

• Had two dogs one died like 3 weeks ago. Got a bull mastiff he's so cute

• Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Three of my dogs crossed the rainbow bridge, many years ago.

• Is your mastiff dark colored or tan? <3 <3 Freaking love Bull Mastiffs!!

• A dog (royal king charles spaniel)
    Cat
    About 30 fish
    And thats about it

• I don't have any pets since Pigly 4 died.

• 1 old feeder fish and a yorkie

• I have a ferret.

• I have a bird which is talking. And I love see himfucking another bird. I love bird sex.

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more